Sentinel Thread

Mommar

3 hours ago, sh9000 said:

D7E9E360-0754-4EC3-9BF1-2E0E13B341D0.jpeg.f88d15f236a5fb0e96e7ba4d6c5fc0d8.jpeg

Halo:  Reach Carter-A259.

Looks good. It is a shame that the regular releases of Noble Team only comes with machine guns (I assume) and all the extra weapons. Given how cost prohibitive it is to buy and ship these small items via D4Toys I can’t justify going for those. <_<

I absolutely love Halo Reach, easily my favorite game in the series, and would love a high quality, poseable Noble Team, but those prices are outrageous for figures of this size. Carter and Noble 6 are insanely expensive, I can imagine George will be $200+ easy, maybe even $250, I can't justify those prices. 

11 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

I absolutely love Halo Reach, easily my favorite game in the series, and would love a high quality, poseable Noble Team, but those prices are outrageous for figures of this size. Carter and Noble 6 are insanely expensive, I can imagine George will be $200+ easy, maybe even $250, I can't justify those prices. 

I suppose you could say that they are... out of Reach,

21 hours ago, Tking22 said:

I think the weak Yen is the only reason justifying a purchase. If they are of similar quality as their Master Chief they will be great figures.

I don’t understand why they don’t come with more accessories (the standard Carter figure even come with hands for the Energy Sword but no weapon to hold :bad:). 
Given that the figures are from FPS game they should include the whole loadout by default.

The exclusive extras feel like they were removed on purpose from the regular release instead of being a fun bonus.

I noticed that with Sentinel releases in the past, especially the FlameToys ones, were an essential part of the figure was excluded.

Not a good way to do business I reckon.

• 1 month later...