1 minute ago, Raikkonen said:

My only interest in this film is the new Batmobile, and if there will be a new one... 

Otherwise the whole Batman lore now is like cereal in a super market... just endless half empty boxes... 

As far as his ride, it may have a few additions but may be essentially the same.

At least Batman has half empty boxes. Poor Superman had a couple of mixed boxes that didn’t even have enough cereal combined to make a full bowl 

7 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

On a side note I'm rewatching BATMAN 1989 with my 9 year old daughter. She prefers it over THE BATMAN and Christopher Nolan trilogy. She did mention the gun show SFX sounds very old. lol

I could see how a kid would love that one more. It’s dark, but not depressing. It also feels more like a comic or cartoon than the other adaptations that seem to try to be more and more real world. The newer ones have more appeal to an adult than to a child or teen 

Never met anyone, younger than me (48) or even older than me, (my dad LOVED the 89 Batman, RIP), that didn't like that movie. It's just one of the all time greats no matter your age. Yes, I do love the first two Nolan movies as well, but 89 Batman is just more "fun".