54 minutes ago, TangledThorns said:
Holy full bladder, Batman!!

Hollywood really should bring back the intermission for long ass movies :shok:😫💩

Robert Pattinson’s ‘The Batman’ Runs Nearly 3 Hours With Credits

Another reason I wait for home release to watch movies these days.  The old bladder isn't what it used to be too...

On 1/22/2022 at 1:58 AM, Podtastic said:

I dont remember Batman being campy back in the 70's and 80's.

Maybe you didn't consider Super Friends campy back when you were a kid...

Super-Friends-Blowup-Batman.jpg

The "inflatable dummy" Batman comes instantly to mind. :lol:

3 hours ago, tekering said:

Maybe you didn't consider Super Friends campy back when you were a kid...

Super-Friends-Blowup-Batman.jpg

The "inflatable dummy" Batman comes instantly to mind. :lol:

It wasnt shown here. It was just the comics where he was awesome.

Like that one issue where they tried to break him and he just kept repeating the name of his parents killer.

TBH I have no respect for the black or armoured costumes. The grey and blue looked so good in that era, anything else just isnt Batman to me.

Just as Superman isnt Superman without his red underpants and Wonder Woman isnt Wonder Woman without her star spangled panties.😄

Edited by Podtastic

6 hours ago, Podtastic said:

It wasnt shown here. It was just the comics where he was awesome.

Like that one issue where they tried to break him and he just kept repeating the name of his parents killer.

TBH I have no respect for the black or armoured costumes. The grey and blue looked so good in that era, anything else just isnt Batman to me.

Just as Superman isnt Superman without his red underpants and Wonder Woman isnt Wonder Woman without her star spangled panties.😄

Deep inside you must probably aware that in this era, grey and blue, red underpants, and star-spangled panties will not going to work. :rolleyes:

I don’t mind the black suits for the films. As far as the comics I like the basic grey and blue look. I think it looked a bit odd in the new 52 without the old fashioned underoos. I had always thought the undies were silly, but artistically they looked weird with blue boots and gloves, but somehow needed the blue to break up the pattern a bit. And I felt the same about that era of Superman 

10 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Deep inside you must probably aware that in this era, grey and blue, red underpants, and star-spangled panties will not going to work. :rolleyes:

Nope.

It still looks great.

Just about all the classic Marvel and DC costumes look great.

Thats why there's a lot of cosplayers whose outfits look way better than the crap hollyweird comes up with.

4 hours ago, Thom said:

Was more than fine without the red underwear. Always looked silly (to me). Want to break up the blue, get a red belt.;)

That was NU52 superman and he didnt stick.

Its a nostalgia thing.

Edited by Podtastic

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Well, given how badly whacked out "this era" is, I think we could use more grey and blue, red underpants and star spangles panties. :D

10 hours ago, Podtastic said:

Nope.

It still looks great.

Just about all the classic Marvel and DC costumes look great.

Thats why there's a lot of cosplayers whose outfits look way better than the crap hollyweird comes up with.

That was NU52 superman and he didnt stick.

Its a nostalgia thing.

I really liked the New52 Supergirl. Thought her storyline, until the Red Lantern stuff, was pretty good. Also loved her costume, although I do like the skirt too.

• 2 weeks later...

I know its probably just to look "cool".. but what's with all the glowing parts of this car?  Not saying it's not possible but generally "internal combustion" engines are just that: internal.  Unless this is some new hyper-efficient external combustion engine? :lol: 

Don't mind the style, it does look like a modified muscle car, but I am really curious about all the light-up bits.

8 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

I know its probably just to look "cool".. but what's with all the glowing parts of this car?  Not saying it's not possible but generally "internal combustion" engines are just that: internal.  Unless this is some new hyper-efficient external combustion engine? :lol: 

Don't mind the style, it does look like a modified muscle car, but I am really curious about all the light-up bits.

There is only one light on the engine. It's the exhaust. Which flames can come out of.