I can’t help but hear

“Because I’m Batman…Because I’m Batman…Because I’m Batman”

From HISHE to the beat of the music at the end of the trailer. Lol 😂

Chris

Love it!!!

Golem at the end was perfect.

1 hour ago, sqidd said:

The Mad Max Batmobile is sweet.

It's too plain for my liking; there's nothing delineating this as a Batmobile; it could just as well be a car from Fast and Furious. Granted, I'm glad they didn't go to Schumacher extremes; he went just a little overboard with all the neon and flashy lights. :rolleyes:🤮  I wish there was more to the Pattinson-mobile, aesthetically, than just a black muscle car with good ground clearance. Kinda boring as Batmobiles go, and the Batmobile is always going to be a star in its own right in a Batman production, be it animated or live action.  I believe modern expectations are that any new Batmobile design is going to bring something new and unique to what has really become a genre unto itself. This one is unique, but misses the mark for me. Maybe I'll change my mind after seeing the film, but right now, with toys and such already becoming available, it lacks that impact and appeal I was hoping for. :(

7 hours ago, M'Kyuun said:

It's too plain for my liking; there's nothing delineating this as a Batmobile; it could just as well be a car from Fast and Furious. Granted, I'm glad they didn't go to Schumacher extremes; he went just a little overboard with all the neon and flashy lights. :rolleyes:🤮  I wish there was more to the Pattinson-mobile, aesthetically, than just a black muscle car with good ground clearance. Kinda boring as Batmobiles go, and the Batmobile is always going to be a star in its own right in a Batman production, be it animated or live action.  I believe modern expectations are that any new Batmobile design is going to bring something new and unique to what has really become a genre unto itself. This one is unique, but misses the mark for me. Maybe I'll change my mind after seeing the film, but right now, with toys and such already becoming available, it lacks that impact and appeal I was hoping for. :(

I was assuming that it was supposed to represent an early Batmobile design. Something that wouldn't be too far away from a regular car. A hot rod if you will.

5 hours ago, sqidd said:

I was assuming that it was supposed to represent an early Batmobile design. Something that wouldn't be too far away from a regular car. A hot rod if you will.

True, the movie's set about the second year of his donning the cape and cowl, so he's still working on the persona of batman. But, you'd think a billionaire with all the resources at his disposal, as well as his polymath like skillset, could come up with something more stylish. but then again, Pattinson's Batman looks like he's going to be straightforward and brutal, and a tricked out muscle car works to that end- nothing too flashy, just an aggressive looking car with a lot of gallop. 

He should have had a tank. 😄

10 minutes ago, TangledThorns said:

I think this film will be compared to TDK the most which is a shame as I think an Afflek film would have been more... interesting.

We seem to have the same tastes a lot, but I have to disagree on this one. Fatlek was a terrible Batman (IMO). I didn't believe for one second he was Batman. Just some guy pretending to be. And his sheer laziness getting in shape for the role was disappointing. He had one of the best Hollywood trainers (Mat Damen's brother), ALL THE DRUGS (a staple of Damen's brothers training) and his mid section still had to be done with CGI to give him the appearance of Abs. IMO he phoned in his performance and phoned in his training. Weaksauce.

10 hours ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

1:10 scale? :unsure:

One-TENTH?  🤨

If it were 1:12 scale, like my Justice League Batmobile, my Animated Batmobile, and my R/C Tumbler, I'd have been all over this.

It would've scaled with Mattel's Batman figures from The Dark Knight trilogy...

It would've scaled with McFarlane's retro Batman '66 line (and Mattel's, too, for that matter)...

It would even have scaled with Hot Toys' massive replica of The Bat from The Dark Knight Rises.

Edited by tekering
Deleted incorrect information.

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

McFarlane’s DC Multiverse figures, including The Batman line, are 1/10 scale figures.

So they are.  Cheers, dude!  :good:

I stand corrected.

2 hours ago, sqidd said:

The way Hot Wheels scales their stuff it's probably an actual 1:14.587 scale.:D

Yeah, and now that I've ordered one I'm sure it'll turn out too small to scale with the 1:10 figures... :vava:

10 minutes ago, tekering said:

So they are.  Cheers, dude!  :good:

I stand corrected.

Yeah, and now that I've ordered one I'm sure it'll turn out too small to scale with the 1:10 figures... :vava:

I'll hold out for the 1:18 1:21.2255 scale.:p