Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Kyp Durron said:

I'd be surprised if they didn't come out with one.

I would have thought sometime in the last 3 years, but so far nothin'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/14/2021 at 10:30 PM, Thom said:

Looks like we're getting a new carrier model. Really hoping it's 1/1000!

yamato_asuka_02_hltIUoFj6uL6OoXTbE1rZykV

The carrier (named Asuka) is in 1/1000 scale. The Deusler III (upgraded Darold-class battle carrier) and the green colored Guipelon-class carrier that were revealed along with it are part of the Mecha Collection line. All ships are part of the upcoming Yamato 2205 project.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

BTW...

Anyone else here embarqued on the lunacy train, continued the Hachette Collection and is building the 1:350 Andromeda?  No? Just me?! :lol:

 

Still gathering my energy for the apparently nightmare inducing job that is all the wiring in those final 3 or 4 issues. Just hope all works in the end. Fingers crossed.

Edited by westfall
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

(137) 宇宙戰艦大和號 陽電子衝擊炮開火集錦 Star Blazers : Space Battleship Yamato shock cannon fire compilation part 1 - YouTube

I've been watching these types of compilations lately and having watched to death many specific episodes of 2199 (enough that Crunchy Roll probably knows when i leave work) i'm curious about the difference in voice actors (the obvious and not so) and what people's opinions are? Who does it better? Who sounds more... into it, when they did their time in teh booths...?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/16/2021 at 11:47 AM, westfall said:

The carrier (named Asuka) is in 1/1000 scale. The Deusler III (upgraded Darold-class battle carrier) and the green colored Guipelon-class carrier that were revealed along with it are part of the Mecha Collection line. All ships are part of the upcoming Yamato 2205 project.

Is there any info on when this kit will be out?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/16/2021 at 11:47 AM, westfall said:

BTW...

Anyone else here embarqued on the lunacy train, continued the Hachette Collection and is building the 1:350 Andromeda?  No? Just me?! :lol:

 

Still gathering my energy for the apparently nightmare inducing job that is all the wiring in those final 3 or 4 issues. Just hope all works in the end. Fingers crossed.

Didn't even see that there was an Andromeda. Lord that's tempting. The headache I'd dread is just trying to make sure I got all the pieces. Are there any photos of the final beast?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2021 at 8:49 PM, Johannes Huber said:

Is there any info on when this kit will be out?

 

Not yet.

On 6/3/2021 at 8:56 PM, Johannes Huber said:

Didn't even see that there was an Andromeda. Lord that's tempting. The headache I'd dread is just trying to make sure I got all the pieces. Are there any photos of the final beast?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Don't know if anyone has already posted this but the Asuka carrier is now available for preorder at HLJ. If anyone needs the link, let me know and I'll post it. Is it my imagination or does the other shown carrier, the Hyuga, look somewhat different than the Asuka?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Johannes Huber said:

Don't know if anyone has already posted this but the Asuka carrier is now available for preorder at HLJ. If anyone needs the link, let me know and I'll post it. Is it my imagination or does the other shown carrier, the Hyuga, look somewhat different than the Asuka?

There are notable differences between the two, pretty much all over. The WMG is open on the Hyuga, the lower sterns and flight decks are also different, and I think some bridge structure/antenna detail. What's also different, is that I have yet to see the order page for the Hyuga...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/10/2021 at 11:10 AM, oshanmacross said:

This showed up on ebay yesterday, It might be a mistake in listing as no way this monstrosity could be shipped to the US for $60
Lister does mention pickup only so might be one of those vanity or store pickup listings that are common on yahoo japan:
Over-The-Counter Pick-Up Only Ashette Space Battleship Yamato 2202 Create

Gone.  That was quick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Thom said:

Ended by the seller. Either he changed his mind, or he sold if off ebay.

Not that I had the money anyway, lol!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...