6" Flightpose Stands

TheLoneWolf

Wow, those aren't bad prices. I was an anime toy store in LA recently and saw the Gundam-related "Bandai Hobby Action Base". Amazon has' lot's in stock for similar prices, but they seem most amenable to battroid mode and I'm no sure how much weight they support.

Anyone on here know if/how they can support planes or valk's in fighter mode?

If you and I are thinking of the same thing, I have one supporting my Yamato VF-1A perfectly well. It's a bit lightweight and you need a Shapeways adapter to make it work, but it will work. I recommend you cement it together, not just snap it together, for strength.

I didn't know about those adapters Sildani, thanks for the heads up.

I'll have to order a couple of the Bandai stands and some adapters for the few Yamato loose items I have. Something tells me they probably won't hold any of my 1/55's.

I took my adapters off Shapeways. I think that's what you guys are talking about. PM me if you want me to run some. I have to order it to come to me though. If you guys want to order all at once then it can be shipped to me all together.

I have the old school flight pose but I'm hanging on to those for dear life! The newer ones are too light and melts paint. :(

How quickly do you need one? I just opened the package on one a few days ago, but it's a little too big for my display area. I ordered some 4" ones from HLJ, and I'd be willing to part with the 6" once they arrive.