• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • azrael changed the title to Indiana Jones and the Fifth Film, in theaters summer 2023
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/27/2022 at 8:06 AM, Thom said:

Hey, give it up to 1950's friges!😁

And drinking from the Holy Grail!  That has to count for something!

I really did appreciate Crystal Skull for daring to embrace Ford's aging and updating the setting/baddies.  I wonder how this film, said to take place 36 years later, will address that.

1 hour ago, CoryHolmes said:

And drinking from the Holy Grail!  That has to count for something!

I really did appreciate Crystal Skull for daring to embrace Ford's aging and updating the setting/baddies.  I wonder how this film, said to take place 36 years later, will address that.

If the rumors are true and I hope they’re not, there’s a bunch of time travel involved. Probably my least favorite story element along with multiverses

Sounds like they're going back to Raiders era indy, for the opening. More than likely to introduce a plot device moving forward . Very nearly a similar thing was done in The Last Crusade. At least for the intro. Except it's de aging Ford. And it's nazi's . AGAIN...:vava:

We will see how it goes.

• azrael changed the title to Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny, in theaters summer 2023
25 minutes ago, Duke Togo said:

The de-aging and 40s-era opening sequence was officially announced a few weeks ago.

I think he's referring to a time traveling plot. Which I'm still not sure is happening. Maybe the de-aging scenes , as flashbacks like The Last Crusade, are what the rumors meant..:unknw::unknw: