Bandai Ex Gear Alto Type

fhrex

i have one, bought in here. Its alright figure. Looks kinda funny without the full gear.

The wings tabs are really fragile, they snap easiy, i recommend to have it fixed in a position it wont fall down.

Still i like it a lot, and looks cool in display with the valks.

I am planning on displaying it in cockpit mode. It looks really cool from the pics I've seen

It does look great, i wish i could put mine as cockpit but it got broke on the previous owner. still its a great piece.

How big and how much are these? Does HLJ have them?

are these still available?! Im not minding it at all! Might have to find me one! :D

I'm guessing like or almost 6 inches tall(?). I got both of them last 2014 via FromJapan. One Y1989 and one Y2571. Both used. It's already discontinued at HLJ. The only way to get this is from YJA, FromJapan, Mandarake, Jungle, eBay. Hope that helps. ;)

I bought mine just a couple of months ago at NY, but now it's out of stock. It's a pretty good figure. I'm normally not that into human action figures with very visible joints, but the EX-Gear hides them well. Not the best articulation, but I still got a good pose out of it.

• 2 weeks later...