Gauging Interest for Arcadia 1/60 VT-1

arbit

He said regarding this Valk being missing from his collection.

-b.

Are you gauging in a sense you're associated with Arcadia?

No.

But I will give you food for thought... I was in toy distribution and I tracked down the Arcadia side seller.

In order to buy wholesale from them, I had to take 100 units of each type. Which I balked at.

So there you go.

I would buy a VT-1 in a heartbeat.

And everything else listed above.

Including the golden throne? :lol:

No.

But I will give you food for thought... I was in toy distribution and I tracked down the Arcadia side seller.

In order to buy wholesale from them, I had to take 100 units of each type. Which I balked at.

So there you go.

Interesting.

-b.

Interesting fact, a place i used to work had a toilet which had been spray painted gold!

Soooo many questions and thoughts, but OT so I'll leave it alone. :lol:

I will say that these topics really make me miss the glory days of Yamato. Even more so than normal because the likelihood of these getting re-released by Arcadia is slim, and the the likelihood of the price being what most would consider affordable, or appropriate, even less so.

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

I couldn't wait for Arcadia...I just payed a pretty penny to add a second one to my collection...probably my last big Macross purchase for a while...well, at least until the Hi-Metal R Glaug drops :p

Hey Old Man, How were the shoulders?

Hey Old Man, How were the shoulders?

I haven't received the new one yet, and my original is still MISB. I've heard that basically all the V2 VT-1 shoulders will fail eventually, which is why I picked up a set of matching Yamato replacement hinges from Graham back in the day. Too bad I only have 1 set...I guess one of these will stay MISB indefinitely :(

I haven't received the new one yet, and my original is still MISB. I've heard that basically all the V2 VT-1 shoulders will fail eventually, which is why I picked up a set of matching Yamato replacement hinges from Graham back in the day. Too bad I only have 1 set...I guess one of these will stay MISB indefinitely :(

My VT-1 has gone through quite a few transformations and the shoulders are holding up fine. Don't worry not all VT-1's are going to self destruct. I also have two sets -just in case- that Graham sent me back in the day.