Max Factory 1/20(!) VF-1S/A Hikaru

Renato

If this were a 1/20 scale toy, I'd buy multiples.

so take the price of a Arcadia 1/603 and you'd have some idea of what that would cost.... :wacko:

Actual release dates don't seem to show up until the product is pretty much ready with PLAMAX.

The Pacific Rim kits they first showed prototypes off at the February 2015 Wonder Festival, and then at Summer 2015, then winter 2016, and only at summer 2016 event did we get a release date of December.

The current information plaque for the VF-1 says 2017, without even narrowing it down to a season/quarter. So probably 2nd half of 2017 at this rate...

Oh good, then I'll have time to save up :D

hmm... 2 rifles and my PAL fees, or a 1/20th scale VF-1...

Decisions... :unsure:

Haha, what two rifles are you hoping to buy for $500? Even a 10/22 is running damn near $350 nowadays :)

Haha, what two rifles are you hoping to buy for $500? Even a 10/22 is running damn near $350 nowadays :)

2 SKS's... I guess it'll be more for the rifles if I figure the taxes...

one to keep stock, one to waste a lot more money on customizing it.

Who's X-wing is that?

looks even more ugly than the ESTES rocket version.......

2 SKS's... I guess it'll be more for the rifles if I figure the taxes...

one to keep stock, one to waste a lot more money on customizing it.

Who's X-wing is that?

looks even more ugly than the

Ah, the SKS.....ok, pretty inexpensive rifle, cheap ammo. When are you getting your PAL? Have you joined CGN yet?

The X Wing is the Hasbro Hero series.....fixed wing X Wing, lol! Utter crap, haha!

Ah, the SKS.....ok, pretty inexpensive rifle, cheap ammo. When are you getting your PAL? Have you joined CGN yet?

The X Wing is the Hasbro Hero series.....fixed wing X Wing, lol! Utter crap, haha!

Hasbro... that explains it...

wait... it's fixed in flight-mode?

Hasbro, your X-wing doesn't even X!! :blink:

I've written the PAL exam and the restricted, but it'll probably be a couple more pay-cycles before I have the cash on-hand to send it in.

........ I had never Heard of CGN, thanks for the heads-up!

I'm a smaller scale guy, but I'm considering this. It's iconic and would look cool well detailed. - MT

I think I'll paint a Giant UN Spacey kite on the wall, like 4' diameter or so, and mount this in the center...

and I'll put my smaller-scale collection in display cabinets around it

now the questions become: 1-Do I buy more than one? and 2-How do I want to paint it/them?

.........this is one of the best first-world problems ever!! :D

Edited by slide

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The canopy does look a bit shallow.  But hey, the guy in the green shirt gives it thumbs up!  Hopefully there's a lot of panel lines to go with all that acreage!

Touch n Shoot.  I'm hoping it means touch the model and take photos with it.  Sometimes cross cultural issues happen, like having to change the name of Pepsi in some countries because "has worms in it" doesn't sell very well in most countries.- MT

Edited by MechTech