hahahah, my girl crushes:

misa / claudia / milia --- sheryl --- mirage

and for an oestrogen-tinted reverse harem... hikaru / roy --- alto --- messer / keith :wub:

ahhhhh, anddddd... global... so sexxxy in so many ways <3

Edited by starla

If we are talking taste in women... Claudia, Myung, possibly Sharon, Sivil, Sheryl. For Delta, Makina (or even "Makina and Reina"). I'd also like to know more about the green-haired bridge bunny.

Mirage is pretty and badass, which is a great combination, but way too tsundere. And evey trying to look at Freyja or Ranka in that way makes me feel they are way too young, even though Ranka and Sheryl are only different by a year or so.

Hey, Freyja's middle-aged! And of course, micro-Klan is legal as well...

Personally: Misa, Sheryl & Kathy lead my list. Kaname might end up there as well. Canaria seems pretty awesome, but we didn't get to see to much of her.

I like the responsible types.

Mikumo isn't a traitor, she's an android.

i agree 100% :wub:

Count me in on this theory as well.

Also, I am totally on board with Lady M being Myung Fang Lone, which would make her the last of the Macross Plus triangle to receive a character resolution. Years later I could easily see her being the brains behind a tactical music force whose mission is to counter a rage disorder. Couple that with her experience working with a semi-autonomous virtualoid idol and affecting brain chemistry, and Mikumo (the latest model) could definitely be her attempt at redemption. There's also a clever metaphor in the plot, as the antagonists are propagating the mind control/rage disorder by cheaply distributing (one might say "sharing") apples.

"Lady" M also kind of implies she's older and unmarried, which is chronologically accurate and an easy conclusion to draw from how things went with Isamu. It has been stated that the show is a callback to Plus and 7, and giving Myung resolution as an ancillary character is quite appropriate to that theme.

That description makes me think that I'd be cool with Lady M as Myung... but only if Mikumo really is an android. She is something but I'm not sure what yet.

Otherwise, still kinda betting on Mylene or it just being a case of SK being a Holy Trolling Head.

I think Mikumo will not be an android, but have some sort of more immediate connection to the Protoculture than other humanoids. It's been hinted at quite extensively.

Otherwise, still kinda betting on Mylene or it just being a case of SK being a Holy Trolling Head.

I have no reason to support this but I think it's gonna be either Mylene or grandma Milia.

I don't think I could handle my phone moving and talking on its own.

Other speculation: Casim mentioned his family's orchards in Episode 8, and the character bios mention siblings, but there's no information yet about the Knights' personal domestic status. Given that Freyja's already late to marriage at 14, the Jussila brothers and Bogue might already be hitched. Keith might not be, due to feudal requirements. And so on.

It's not any sort of actual plot point yet, but at least it would be interesting to know for world-building purposes. For example, perhaps Bogue finds the singing offensive because the Knights take an oath of celibacy and Walkure upsets his hormones?

If anyone's a traitor, it's Mikumo. (she keeps not dying from the attacks, despite taking circuses to the face...)

Mikumo = Basara. She's not interested in fighting, more interested in power of music like Basara. She's also a bit stubborn like Sara Nome. Basara often disappears to find music challenges in the galaxy. He's interested in hearing others sing and challenges them. Basara is unafraid of being in the middle of combat. Just like the scene that Hayate thought Mikumo is crazy jumping in front of combat, we all know that Basara was the 1st to do that.

Freyja = Her design is sort of like Elma from Macross 7 Dynamite, she is sort of like Mylene now that she has Fold Receptors. Maybe like Ranka in some other ways.

Hayate is a bit like younger version of Isamu, hot shot but not ready for prime time yet.

Messer = Gamlin. Determined and stubborn.

the smart money goes to Maki x Reina... i'm happy that in 2016, we're not having THAT conversation unlike a recent highly publicised animation project :p

damnnnnn, if HayaHaya does that you're-my-wings crap, i am going to seriously consider burning my almost 30-year Macross fangirl card!!!!!! i don't care who ends up with whom... i need closure, hahahah. if it's not Mirage x Haya, his loss.

hahahahah, i think in ep10...

ScarCat has a ladyfriend

Edited by starla