That would be awesome.

It is also possible that Mikumo just likes stirring up trouble. I am still laughing about the whole "Freyja, everyone thinks you are a traitor, but I'm not supposed to tell you because it is a secret. HEY GUYS, I THINK SHE FIGURED IT OUT SOMEHOW!" scene.

If anyone's a traitor, it's Mikumo. (she keeps not dying from the attacks, despite taking circuses to the face...)

She's actually genetically derived from the Evil series/Protodeviln so that the only thing that can harm her is Anima Spiritia.

"Ah, the beauty of plot armor."

She's actually genetically derived from the Evil series/Protodeviln so that the only thing that can harm her is Anima Spiritia.

"Ah, the beauty of plot armor."

That is better than an android. I like it.

Spin: She is Sivil and Basara's child.

That would be awesome.

It is also possible that Mikumo just likes stirring up trouble. I am still laughing about the whole "Freyja, everyone thinks you are a traitor, but I'm not supposed to tell you because it is a secret. HEY GUYS, I THINK SHE FIGURED IT OUT SOMEHOW!" scene.

To paraphrase Deadpool, "I don't take the craps, I just disturb them..."

Edited by Valkyrie Driver

Man, Reina WAS my early choice for favorite. But now?

Mirage has had a chance to establish herself as a genuinely interesting character, Mikumo has the "mysterious badass" angle going, Freyja... has the cockpit dance?...

Meanwhile, this is the first time Reina's, you know, DONE something in almost two months.

Well, each of the girls seem to have something going for them, but Mikumo.... it's just her looks honestly.

I just can't say I like her until we have more backstory or something because her attitude is just GRATING. :mellow:

I understand the whole 'Let's toughen up Freyja because she's playing a major role in a war here' mentality that Mikumo has but seriously... it's a bit much. At this point, if I were talked to like that multiple times I'd probably have quit by now. :lol:

But back to the others... Reina gets brownie points for the whole 'Hiss' thing and having the best one-liners. :D

I'm sure Mikumo will have a huge reveal episode at some point that will make a lot of peeps forgive her.

I must admit that at first I thought Reina and Makina were just a bone for certain demographics, but they've grown on me as has the sensible cute one-san Kaname.

I am all for the evil twins shippiness from Windermere, oh, and how about the ship between Bogue and Master Hermann. Although honestly, I can't wait until all four of them and that Kakizaki wannabe whose name I can't even remember bite the dust in the most unceremonious way possible

It is nice to know that years later after Frontier, even MisaForever is still the same person, who betrays their chosen character idols for the newest version each series, lol. Misa&KlanForgotten is a true fan indeed.

(In all seriousness I am having simple fun of course... but they make it so easy).

MisaForever is the worst adulterer in western Macross fandom. Watch him drop Mirage in 2022 when the new Macross series has some insanely hot female Zolan pilot/singer.

If that's how we're doing it then it's Misa, Ishtar, Lucy McMillan, Sivil (close with Sally), Sara and Sheryl (soft spot for Grace though) for me then :p

Not yet taken favorites for Delta yet. I like Mirage's character design and think Kaname is the most relatable of the idol group.