Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mommar said:

Wow, Freeze is a ROYAL dissappointment.  If it had been the standard 11 month wait it would have su ked but 38 months for this?  It's absolutely terrible.

Damn that sucks to hear, mine is on the way, I may keep him sealed for now and possibly sell him later. 

On 6/1/2023 at 8:06 PM, Big s said:

What’s wrong with it 

I never expected Spider-Man levels of poseability but he can barely do a v-stance without the pants already trying to split.  It takes a ton of work to get the arms positioned like someone is pointing a rifle with two hands.  The design for the boots limits ankle articulation too.  The design of the gun gets in the way of the handle.  The handle desing combined with how flexible the hands are makes positioning the gun without being ripped from his grip a chore.  The idea they came up with for the frost effects is really cool and it looks good but this thing isn't any fun to handle at all.

This pose is pushing the limits of his pants, ankles and elbow/shoulder movement.  The gun is barely staying put in his hands.

20230603_164837.jpg.b166f279d0402ee3dbf3785e04357369.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I never expected Spider-Man levels of poseability but he can barely do a v-stance without the pants already trying to split.  It takes a ton of work to get the arms positioned like someone is pointing a rifle with two hands.  The design for the boots limits ankle articulation too.  The design of the gun gets in the way of the handle.  The handle desing combined with how flexible the hands are makes positioning the gun without being ripped from his grip a chore.  The idea they came up with for the frost effects is really cool and it looks good but this thing isn't any fun to handle at all.

This pose is pushing the limits of his pants, ankles and elbow/shoulder movement.  The gun is barely staying put in his hands.

20230603_164837.jpg.b166f279d0402ee3dbf3785e04357369.jpg

It looks like they went for a lot of texture in the cloth, maybe that’s what’s holding back the posing. 
I’ve been tempted on some of their releases, but I’m not a big enough fan of cloth on action figures personally. The smaller scale appeals to me, but I guess I haven’t been convinced that cloth is the way to go in this size 

• 2 weeks later...

59F3875B-5BD8-411A-859E-2CAE28E62B19.png.8722b61e7470522c3c577cac44888d1a.png

Edit: It’s an Exclusive. Possibly BBTS might have stock when it’s either waitlisted/sold out when Mezco’s website has announced it’s all gone officially gone? 

Edited by borgified

5 hours ago, Mommar said:

I went ahead and ordered.  I have a lot of love for that particular costume... would've preferred Rogue or something though.

To be honest, that’s my favorite of the team costumes they had. It looked good on everybody 

Wondering if Mezco will ever make a regular Gold Team Bishop as I didn’t like the first release. 

Now waiting for Gaslights Bats to release and then Baron von Doom in October/November providing that the scheduled dates that Toypaige posted don’t change. 

• 2 weeks later...