Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

1 hour ago, borgified said:

I believe that Nicholson is very picky in which company he selects to give his face a faithful recreation in a figure form  @sh9000, so it might be a very long time if and when a perfect rendition of Nicholson in 1:12 is done. 

Not quite 1/12 but awfully close.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/187036

2b497cd0-c75b-46d2-95ed-a9b046a4cab0.jpg

I wonder what Mezco has in store for tomorrow’s last tease? 

Either it’s more Rumble Society/Slugfest trash so they can just delay the official licensed product even further for another few more years and to scoff our money in keeping their in house projects alive. :spiteful:

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

Yep that Joker from Beast Kingdom came to mind when I posted that Mezco should make one.  Too bad Beast Kingdom didn't just make a 1/12 Joker.

It looks pretty good, but yeah the size, my OCD wouldn't allow it, he's slightly too big for One:12 89 Batman. 

There still a boatload of delayed licensed items from Mezco that still needs to be shipped out, but their still doing the same tactics about teasing newer stuff and funnelling our $$$ from past purchases to support their Slugfest/Rumble Society garbage lineup. 

Going to see how Keaton Bats goes when it officially gets released and into the hands of those that waited over three years to receive it. 

Edit: One hour later

There has got be to connections in getting his personal copy way before anyone else and note that he didn't read before fiddling with GR.

A constructive criticism - Both GR and the actual reviewer himself could have been changed/spruced up a bit more to make more interesting, but that's both Mezco's and the reviewer's interpretation of how they want to present it.    

Edited by borgified

Got charged for the rest of 89 Batman earlier by Mezco, hopefully I'll be getting some tracking information soon. I'm pretty surprised there aren't any early reviews online of him yet, I wonder why it seems nobody is getting an early copy for review? I thought for sure D Amazing would have a review up a week before us regulars even get our shipping notification. 

A smirking Superman.

That's closer to a smiling Superman.:hi: 

Maybe it's just the pose but those bullet effects don't look great.

Edited by troyness

'89 Keaton Bats pics has surfaced on Reddit. 

Disclaimer:  Just like I posted yesterday on Superman: Man of Steel, it's up to you to make the judgement. I just post on what I see as of now.

FB post link is gone, but imgur link is still posted.  

Those photos aren't great, who the hell took these? Why bother if this is the best they could do? What the hell is that bottom right picture? Did they take these with an early 2000 flip phone? It's like someone getting a blurry "picture" of Bigfoot, I still can't see enough to judge anything, all I can confirm is that his suit is, indeed, black. 

Part of your answer @Tking22:

From Sideshow Collectors on the DC Comics Action thread. From what I read, the Facebook post is in a private group and the person slightly blurred his post and out and posted a Kitsune (Trickster Fox according to Japanese lore) watermark. 

Screenshot 2023-03-08 111058.png

15 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Yeah, I didn't get the first one so I'm happy about this.

Maybe they'll do a new Flash too one day. I have the original release, I looked about two months ago and saw the prices were pretty steep, he seems to be one of the other pieces a number of folks are missing for their One:12 Justice League. 

Why is Mezco not putting up teased stuff that was shown years ago?? No wonder existing long time customers are so fed up with their business in pushing out their in-house garbage and further delaying licensed items. Mezco teased stuff over three years ago and still no solicitation shows up (Solo Black Widow, Spider Gwen, 5 points Scooby Set, etc..). 

I’ll be very selective in getting stuff from them after Ghost Rider gets shipped out and into my hands after over two years of delays. As for Doom that I pre-ordered it last year January, don’t care if it gets delayed. 

78628509-C315-4C06-B816-9C84A7F728EA.png

@Tking22 and @sh9000 - I really hate to **** you both off but you know that Mezco has **** poor scheduling etas. 

I have waited over a month after the processing notice of Capt. Nemo’s WaveRider was given by Mezco. Another member that I know from another Mezco Thread had their copy of the Conan Barbarian set delivery to them one month after the processing notice was given. 

Mezco says shipping within 4/6 weeks in some cases, but you both know that it can be “False News”.

9 hours ago, borgified said:

@Tking22 and @sh9000 - I really hate to **** you both off but you know that Mezco has **** poor scheduling etas. 

I have waited over a month after the processing notice of Capt. Nemo’s WaveRider was given by Mezco. Another member that I know from another Mezco Thread had their copy of the Conan Barbarian set delivery to them one month after the processing notice was given. 

We're so close to the finish line I just want the damn figure in hand so I can decide if the wait was worth it or not, the lack of early in-hand reviews is still jarring too. Even D Amazing, Mezco's biggest fanboy, hasn't gotten one in hand yet, crazy. 

$95 USD, to be shipping November 2023 - January 2024 

They can delay this by anoher year more for all I care. Keaton Bats, Ghost Rider and Freeze are the main 3 figures that Mezco better not screw over after more that three years of major delays.  

x800-14416.Jpgx800-14417.Jpgx800-14418.Jpg