Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Didn’t post this as there was mostly their in house stuff that came out. Looks like a fair chunk of super delayed licensed stuff is getting released. 

Still a joke the ‘89 Keaton, Freeze, Ghost Rider, etc is over three years on the waiting list. Hopefully that they will get released office finally after more than three years of radio silence from them. Seems like Fabster and Toypaige are the only two guys that are updating us with the delays and no official word from Mez himself about the delays from his own company in the social media platforms. Maybe Mez is trying to be another copy of Howard Chan? 

89925A9F-D9DD-4EBB-92FF-43C9E44C7AF9.png

Edited by borgified

On 1/10/2023 at 11:49 AM, borgified said:

Didn’t post this as there was mostly their in house stuff that came out. Looks like a fair chunk of super delayed licensed stuff is getting released. 

Still a joke the ‘89 Keaton, Freeze, Ghost Rider, etc is over three years on the waiting list. Hopefully that they will get released office finally after more than three years of radio silence from them. Seems like Fabster and Toypaige are the only two guys that are updating us with the delays and no official word from Mez himself about the delays from his own company in the social media platforms. Maybe Mez is trying to be another copy of Howard Chan? 

89925A9F-D9DD-4EBB-92FF-43C9E44C7AF9.png

To be precise, 89 is at 36 months this month, Freeze and GR aren't over three years yet.  Though Freeze is at just below three years at 34 months.  GR is only just past two years at 26 months.

That’s one reason that I’m not giving any of my $$ to Mezco until there’s physical evidence of delayed licensed items getting into the hands of customers first. 

There are some members that I know that just pre-ordered Mezco’s newest in-house figure that was announced earlier, I actually passed even though I do buy their in-house figures if it makes an impression. 

Two or three times over the years I've legit forgotten about One:12 89 Bats, that's terrible. They've had my money for years now, what a bummer, they better crap or get off the pot, or start issuing refunds, this is beyond ridiculous at this point. 

Your not the only person that is totally p***ed at Mezco @Tking22.  I'm also getting getting impatient with then as they still have my outstanding GR and Gaslights Bats which is now both delayed to February/March of this year. 

If they haven't pushed out their Slugfest/Rumble Society garbage and further delayed their regular 1/12 lineup, then it wouldn't have been a issue. Given that the outbreak literally slowed down everything to a halt two years ago, lit seems like now most of the manufacturing business is slowly getting back to normal, however there are still rolling lockdowns that are still happening. Given that Chinese New Year is this weekend, I won't be too surprised if there will be be another possible lockdown when everyone is back to work. 

What's worse is that Mez has not mentioned about delays on the figures on the social media platforms or fully explained why the delay on the Mezco website in person (other than its pushed to so and so date). Fabster and Toypaige has to do damage control and they both kept us posted.  

Edit: If I don't see physical evidence that Mezco has not shipped Keaton Bats (the first major uber delayed licensed item), then I'm not getting the teased Solo Black Widow movie figure or Spider Gwen from them at all.   

Edited by borgified

I suspect the Rumble Society stuff is being pushed out to keep the lights on in between all of these delays.

I don't know if you guys do much crowdfunding?  I buy a lot of indie comics.  Except for a few outliers who will shout at anything that isn't immediately done right when they expect, delays are fairly common and it's really easy to forgive someone who provides constant updates on the products.  For most people as long as they understand where everything is at they'll be relatively patient (provided there's evidence of progress.)  Mezco are doing exactly the opposite of what anybody with a delay should be doing.

The only consolation I have is that Bishop is finally coming, plus there were a few last month.  So there's evidence of movement happening, but this really is the worst way to go about it.  If those hardcore fans keep buying RS junk instead of pulling pre-orders and demanding updates Mezco can keep behaving poorly.  I personally cancelled ten pre-orders with them.  Outside of a very short list of favorites I cut most of it off. 

The only pre-order that I have still existing from the beginning of last year is Doom, in which I dumped all my accumulated points and to be out latter this year (August). I don’t mind waiting for it. The last Slugfest/Rumble Society item I got was the White/Red Krig combo and skipped the rest. 

Which pre-orders did you call it quits over@Mommar after they screwed everyone over. Based on what you wrote, you cut the ties with Keaton Bats (1 out of 9 others) and anything else (Freeze as well)? 

I don't remember all of them.  A few they did eventually deliver just recently too, though.  I used to order most of them but I cut it back to specific interests.  Like I did keep freeze because he's a Batman villain I want.  And I kept Bishop because he's an X-Man.  I only recall 89, Gotham By Gaslight Batman, all of the GI Joes, Constantine and Death Dealer.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't even bother to post yesterdays drop anyways as it's another Slugfest related item which is now waitlisted.

Reveals one ad two (first one is for fans of Scream and the second is possibly a Dick Tracy Foe?)

Literally more stuff to slow down the uber delayed items that was promised to be sent out. 

Screenshot 2023-02-09 101739.png

Screenshot 2023-02-09 110503.png

So which figure now is the running joke for the most delayed figure now since that Keaton Bats is now processing? 

Ghost Rider as it’s in “Up in Flames”  or Freeze since in he’s “Entombed in an Ice Coffin” and it will take years to dig him out of his icy grave. 😜