Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

One day, some day, possibly on my deathbed, I'll have Mezco One:12 89 Batman in hand. Any updates on Ghost Rider? I've had him on PO for quite a while now as well, looks fantastic, I want him to finish off my Mezco One:12 Marvel Knights. 

I got Ghost Rider and Gaslights Bats on my list @Tking22. IIRC, Gaslights Bats is to be be out in next month and Ghost Rider is in August. 

Given the situation overseas with the rolling restrictions and Zero Policy of having no infection rate (unknown if it’s changed now), I think it’s going to be pushed back even further than expected. I’m actually surprised that some of the 1/6th stuff is actually rolling out . 

To be fair, Asmus is still literally ticking me off as I made a deposit of Liv Tyler v.2 from them one and half year ago years ago (when it was first annouced) for the regular version. They sent out the DLX first with asking more money for shipping it out (to cover the additional cost of a box change to those that bought it) and some members  got it with missing parts.  The regular one is to be followed up in conjunction of the DLX Orlando Bloom, but nothing has been mentioned at all on one of the Asmus forums as I think the lockdowns are still happening. So I’m thinking that it maybe another year before I get it. 

Edit: I think it was a year and half (corrected post anyways)?? 

Edited by borgified

We had this discussion awhile ago @Mommar. It’s based on the eta that Mezco has put on the characters page according to what Mezco expects it to finish and shipped out to customers. Right now it’s totally out of whack given the unexpected events that are happening around the world. 

Dorklair’s list on Mezco Reddit is incorrect right now as it’s based on what Mezco thinks it should be out and there is a boatload of mistakes in that list. Toypaige on Facebook has posted a few updates on delayed stuff. 

As of right now, no explanation on why ‘89 Bats, Mr Freeze, Constantine, Fantastic Four Box Set, GI Joe’s Destro and Roadblock, DLX Wolvie, Morbius, two Alien Zenomorphs et all is given by Mezco themselves as it’s all radio silence. Nothing on the teased solo Black Widow, Spider Gwen (auto correct kicked in and made it Queen), Cobra’s Firefly has been up in pre-order status. 

Edited by borgified

But that's part of my problem with quoting any sort of actual release date.  Outside of a few of the exclusives where we knew there was short turnaround or they already had the figures produced NONE of their own estimates have ever been right either.  We can't even quote their own website as the truth. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, borgified said:

I read that on Reddit as well.

Wolvie 2.0 is finally arriving for those that pre-ordered it. Less see if other long and overdue projects get finally shipped out when is done..    

Don’t read reddit.  I got the processing tomorrow email from Mezco.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did some digging and found this:  Gaslights Bats is pushed back to Dec 2022 - Feb 2023, possibly that glider is not up to tolerances. Even Ghost Rider is pushed back!!  

Posted screenshow of Toypaige's FB page. It's going to be more delays and three years+ before we see anything that's gets released, however the non-licensed stuff gets pumped out quickly  

Screenshot 2022-08-07 095658.png

Screenshot 2022-08-07 095745.png

Screenshot 2022-08-07 100558.png

• 3 weeks later...

Just to toss more salt on the wound and p**** more people off, more delays.

From Toypaige's Insta posted three days ago  https://www.instagram.com/thetoypaige/?hl=en

It's going to be 3+ years before we get to see the finished product, so its either stick with them and deal with the crap going on or bail out and never have to deal with them ever again. =@  

Screenshot 2022-08-29 232212.png

Screenshot 2022-08-29 232247.png

Screenshot 2022-08-29 232314.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just send out the woke mob to Mezco's Headquarters as there are more delays..

From Toypaige's Facebook account. I'm not getting anything form them anymore unless the uber delayed stuff gets released and into the hands that ordered them (unlike NY who literally scammed people and ran away with their $$  and nothing was promised). 

Screenshot 2022-10-14 134703.png

Plus zero no real written reasons why stuff is delayed as it just get pushed back to a later date. 
You think that a company should open up and  explain why their licensed items get delayed correct? Zip, zero nada has been done.

Mezco just dug themselves deeper into the grave and p****ed off more existing and future customers. 

• 3 weeks later...