Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

On 7/24/2021 at 3:11 AM, borgified said:

Five Points Popeye and Oxheart Boxing faceoff set for the first tease, this is the second.

Screenshot 2021-07-23 100724.png

Screenshot_20210726-130754.png.ba45155eed31d44a99ab31f7cd0cfa12.png

Edited by troyness

I'm not a fan of this red sole tennis shoe BS that the modern SM 2099 has. I missed the ML SM 2099... now it's too expensive.

Just give us the bare feet in costume with talons on his toes.

5 hours ago, troyness said:

I'm not a fan of this red sole tennis shoe BS that the modern SM 2099 has. I missed the ML SM 2099... now it's too expensive.

Just give us the bare feet in costume with talons on his toes.

Marvel Legends is reissuing Spider-Man 2099 for Q3 2021 thru their Retro Collection line. Just FYI.

This is assuming you're not talking about the 'All-New, All-Different Marvel' 2099 costume.

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Marvel Legends is reissuing Spider-Man 2099 for Q3 2021 thru their Retro Collection line. Just FYI.

This is assuming you're not talking about the 'All-New, All-Different Marvel' 2099 costume.

That's fantastic, thanks for the heads up no3Ljm !!! Try not to miss my chance this time. The original red/blue costume design is the only real SM 2099 lol. ..... That white all new/different SM 2099 is when I checked out.

Gotham by Gaslight Joker certainly looks fantastic, but it's a pass for me as well. Gotta say though, this Joker in particular certainly looks the most like The Man Who Laughs, which is what Joker was based on in the first place, kinda cool. 

THE MAN WHO LAUGHS (1928) — New 4K Restoration - North Park Theatre

9 hours ago, troyness said:

That's fantastic, thanks for the heads up no3Ljm !!! Try not to miss my chance this time. The original red/blue costume design is the only real SM 2099 lol. ..... That white all new/different SM 2099 is when I checked out.

To be fair, while the feet are not red it's not like a Marvel Legends figure is going to have the fidelity to include the toe thorns.

I suppose we're both old school '92 2099 Miguel fans?

14 hours ago, Mommar said:

To be fair, while the feet are not red it's not like a Marvel Legends figure is going to have the fidelity to include the toe thorns.

I suppose we're both old school '92 2099 Miguel fans?

Pleasure to meet an old school 92 2099 Miguel fan! You're right, there won't be any ML SM 2099 toe talon foot swapping fidelity. BUT very pleasantly surprised to discover that the reissue of 2099 SM retro collection line has a few hand options!! (And none of them are Peter Parker web shooting hands) ... gonna buy 2 hoping one has clean paint apps 

Congrats to everyone who secured a pre-order on Batman Gotham by Gaslight. I was late to the party. On the waitlist, but don't like my chances. Hoping that release day will be kind.

• 2 weeks later...

The expected shipping dates on Mezco's stuff providing that its has not been futher delayed. 

Or you can just toss out the eta on the stuff to be shipped out @Mommarsince its all over the place. 

Note: I posted this same image on another Mezco thread and they got it without any questions. 

Looks good, I pre-ordered at BBTS, I was waiting on confirmation of a smiling face and they included one, mission accomplished Mezco. I have the original One:12 Superman still but this looks much better, even used and open I should be able to sell it for enough to cover this new Supes, works for me. 

14 hours ago, Mommar said:

His smiling face is pretty terrible looking IMO.

It's not the best but it's better then nothing. The original One:12 Supes doesn't have any kind of smiling or smirking face, this is at least a step up from that. 

4 hours ago, Tking22 said:

It's not the best but it's better then nothing. The original One:12 Supes doesn't have any kind of smiling or smirking face, this is at least a step up from that. 

I already posted to Mezco's Twitter they need to improve the smiling face.  The Reeves one was pretty questionable too.  I don't know why nobody can make a proper smiling Superman head.  Everything always has to be grim-dark now.

• 2 weeks later...