Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

frakking ordered. Wow, they look fantastic, and I can't be mad at $420, that's a lot of figures and accessories, plus I'm assuming a really nice collector tin to hold everyone. I'm double glad they included multiple Reed head sculpts, I like my Reed with a beard! Doom when? He's teased in one of their group shots, I hope Mezco go all out and hit him with a good bit of metal. 

You're not the only one that wishes Doom to have metal parts @Tking22 if green lit as there's another member here in this forum that likes FF stuff (not myself if your wondering). I already have too much pre-orders paid off and just waiting for the Black Skulls and Ghost Rider to be released in roughly in two/three months (including delays if there is any).    

18 minutes ago, borgified said:

You're not the only one that wishes Doom to have metal parts @Tking22 if green lit as there's another member here in this forum that likes FF stuff (not myself if your wondering). I already have too much pre-orders paid off and just waiting for the Black Skulls and Ghost Rider to be released in roughly in two/three months (including delays if there is any).    

I'm dying to get my hands on Ghost Rider, looks frakking fantastic! He's the last big player I need for my Mezco One:12 Marvel Knights. And Black Skulls? Did you get multiple? I've been seeing some Krig army building shots and damn, that's a lot of money right there. 

CC4AC85B-A671-4267-9BC4-0395A4D223F0.jpeg

I only got one copy of the Black Skulls @Tking22 as I have the Toyfair Box Black Krig set with the goodies already. Can't wait till Johnny Blaze gets released and then maybe I can get a snap of him with either the MDX/Regular Blade and Symbonite Spidey when I get a chance. 

I've actually seen that pic on anther Mezco thread and guess what?? This is what the guy did according to one of the members there: " What is truly amazing is that he has replaced each internal head with Baroness (Krig 13), Cobra Infantry (Pale) and Vipers (Red)." :lol:

On 7/2/2021 at 12:41 AM, borgified said:

Which is way better than the Classified versions of Roadblock. Waiting to see if Cobra Commander/Baroness/Serpentor will get made. 😉 

I didn’t think Destro was much of an improvement and I’m pretty happy with Cobra Commander as he is now.  I’d only buy one’s that are specifically the Ninja’s (because I always get those) or figures I feel are absolutely superior.  This was also easier to pre-order than a Hasbro figure…

Here's what I got from reading another forum members reply:

"Skimmed the itinerary for their mezco-con and it is dripping with James Bond references. They’re beating us over the head with a tease for that license. I wonder which iterations. Fortunately, I think it will be a pass for me."

Take it as a grain of salt until proven.

Screenshot 2021-07-16 100242.png

On 7/16/2021 at 11:07 AM, borgified said:

Here's what I got from reading another forum members reply:

"Skimmed the itinerary for their mezco-con and it is dripping with James Bond references. They’re beating us over the head with a tease for that license. I wonder which iterations. Fortunately, I think it will be a pass for me."

Take it as a grain of salt until proven.

Screenshot 2021-07-16 100242.png

They’re thinking about it too hard.  It’s just more Gomez figures, probably in a Bond-like Tux this time.

2 hours ago, borgified said:

To each either own decision to pass or not for tomorrow's drop.  

@Tking22 and @General Rasp: Are you both in? I'm going to try and get one, however no promises.

It's a pass for me, I don't do the Rumble Society and Gomez stuff. I'm a bit bummed it's not Bond, I was hoping for some Sean Connery One:12 Bond action.