Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Modern Wonder Woman is due to ship tomorrow (the 4th)

Hot damn! Finally! She's the last piece I need for my Mezco One:12 Justice League, I think I'm going to pass on the new Supes, I'm fine with the original release. Also, when in the hell is 89 Batman coming out?!

12 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

Hot damn! Finally! She's the last piece I need for my Mezco One:12 Justice League, I think I'm going to pass on the new Supes, I'm fine with the original release. Also, when in the hell is 89 Batman coming out?!

No idea, 89 Batman has been on pre-order for 16 months not.  Conan too.  Thanos for 15.  Mr Freeze for 14. 

Keaton Bat is supposed to drop sometime this month, however the body is so complicated that they have to do things differently than Hasbro's Hyperreal figures and TBLeague's "Over Glorified" offerings.

10 hours ago, borgified said:

Keaton Bat is supposed to drop sometime this month, however the body is so complicated that they have to do things differently than Hasbro's Hyperreal figures and TBLeague's "Over Glorified" offerings.

How do you know it's supposed to come out this month?

Definitely a cool design but I don't need it, I never even read Gotham by Gaslight, and the proposed game never happened. I'm guessing he'll sell out quick, and being a Mezco exclusive, he'll blow up in price, best grab one now while you can if you're even slightly interested. 

For those interested.

Edit: So I read it that it's a MDS version (the tiny little version) and not the large scale version. So whoever wants one , then you good to go for tommorrow.  

Screenshot 2021-05-18 094020.png

Edited by borgified

On 5/12/2021 at 10:47 AM, Tking22 said:

Definitely a cool design but I don't need it, I never even read Gotham by Gaslight, and the proposed game never happened. I'm guessing he'll sell out quick, and being a Mezco exclusive, he'll blow up in price, best grab one now while you can if you're even slightly interested. 

I never read the graphic novel but I can say the animated movie that came out back in 2018 is awesome. :good: 

The animated movie combined the two stories from the comic book and added a twist to it @no3Ljm. I've read the comic book online (quickly) and seen the animated version.

There are two things missing in the Mezco version that the animated version had and I did get a pre-order in for the Gaslights Bats after seeing it. Pre-order closed two days later from what I've been reading.   

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

I never read the graphic novel but I can say the animated movie that came out back in 2018 is awesome. :good: 

I had no idea DC Animated made a movie based on Gotham by Gaslight, I'll have to check it out!

3 hours ago, Tking22 said:

Definitely looks cool but not really my thing, when the hell is the Mezco "modern" Wonder Woman dropping? I thought I read it was soon, I need her to finish off my One:12 Justice League. 

I got my Wonder Woman Monday.  But it was via a fulfillment service in Tacoma, not the standard shipment from New York that usually happens.

You’ll love it, she looks bad-ass with her armor attachments.  Cap is a little bit too thick for the size, IMO, but it’s wired better than the classic one was.

Edited by Mommar

On 5/25/2021 at 3:31 PM, General Rasp said:

Looks cool but seem like a random drop from out of nowhere.

Is it any more random than Conan, Death Dealer or Ultraman?  I think it semi-fits as one of those classic literary figures like Conan.  I saw somebody comment they need to make Red Sonja now and I don’t disagree with that sentiment.

Mezco could probably make an incredible looking Black Tom in this style, actually.

Or possibly Alice Cooper. Lol

5473BFD0-793F-43B0-8D3B-4E84F161E616.thumb.jpeg.e54737a196e93ed4523ae2ad367bdcfc.jpeg

Edited by Mommar

I've been reading other sites as well on Kane as well. 

Might match with Blade, Conan, Death Dealer, Nosferatu, Doc Noc, Morbuis, the upcoming teased Atticus. and the one off figures that Mezco's done so far.  

Gotta love the octopi/squid tentacle in the pic to make it pop out more. :lol:

Modern Wonder Woman finally dropped at BBTS! I'm really excited to check her out and get her posed up with the rest of the Mezco One:12 Justice League, gotta wait on a few more items to come out before I ship my Pile of Loot at BBTS though, MonsterArts Godzilla dropped, but Kong hasn't yet for whatever reason.