Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

I don't know who Dr Fate is.

The DC Comics version of Dr. Strange, however Dr. Fate was introduced first in the 40's while Strange was in the 60's. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Fate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Strange

Different powers and attributes.

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2020 at 8:57 AM, Mommar said:

The biggest problem is they're still using that flawed head light gimmick.  You can tell Ghost Rider can't turn his head up really.

Yeah it's kind of a bummer, I'd rather have better articulation then a light up gimmick.

Either way ordered, he looks fantastic! I need him to finish off my One:12 Marvel Knights, Moon Knight, Blade and Punisher need their backup!

8 minutes ago, Tking22 said:

Yeah it's kind of a bummer, I'd rather have better articulation then a light up gimmick.

Either way ordered, he looks fantastic! I need him to finish off my One:12 Marvel Knights, Moon Knight, Blade and Punisher need their backup!

Very Nice! That is going to be a good looking display!

I pre-ordered Ghost Rider yesterday after seeing protos of the sample during the Cons and ToyFare. $240 USD (approx. $365 CDN give or take) is still a chunk of change, but there is no way that I will be skipping over this.

Sadly I had to pass of Nosferatu just to keep myself on check, however I did like the Blade and Ghost Rider pic that they showed yesterday (the one with Logan was not to my liking regardless).

I have a funny feeling that we might be getting a Blue Coat Ghost Rider a la Johnny Blaze soon (PX exclusive) or not? 

9780.jpg

I actually have two versions of Blade: Regular and DMX.

If I do have spare time when Ghost Rider arrives, I'll add Blade and Symbonite Spidey to one of my eventual snaps only willing if my cat doesn't wreck the entire process in doing so.  

https://megalopolis.toys/products/marvel-one-12-collective-logan-november-2018?_pos=30&_sid=8bf2d590a&_ss=r

Starting at Midnight Eastern Time Logan is being marked down to $62.99.  That's a pretty good price and it's their absolute best standard release Wolverine figure outside of the Six Ronin Exclusive.  He fits on the Marvel Legends Riders Series Bike and looks infinitely better riding it than the figure Hasbro provided too.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a teased Big Chap on that has been presented on the Mezco One: 12 catalog that was handed out during the NY Toyfare before the lockdown here in NA, release date unknown for now (and I'm sure that your going to pass over this one as well @Mommar)

I'm waiting to see the inhand reviews before I get the Jungle Pred, then make my call. I have a HT v.1 Scar and close to 10 NECA Preds that are good enought for me already.

Forgot pics for the post... 

QC6zs4s.jpg

Edited by borgified

All the figures are MEZCO One 12th Scale customs.

As you can see I opted to make these Flock Head Joes/Action Man/Gyperman/Falcon types.

My "Pocket Adventure Team" aka P.A.T.

The bald, bearded, flannel wearer is My MiniMe. This is His Adventure Team "RAIDERS"with a unit bar called the "DRAGON'S LAIR".

Initially was a small team but It Has somewhat Expanded in Personnel LOL

zzz at heli-2.jpg

zzz at helo-2.jpg

zzz at helo-5.jpg

zzz at helo-7.jpg

zzz at helo-9.jpg

zzz Minime and AT.jpg

zzz minime and AT-0.jpg

zzz Minime and AT-1.jpg

zzz minime and AT-2.jpg

zzz minime and AT-3.jpg

zzz Minime and AT-4.jpg

zzz minime and AT-5.jpg

zzz minime and AT-6.jpg

zzz minime and at-7.jpg

zzz minime and at-8.jpg

zzz minime and at-9.jpg

zzz minime and friends Merry xmas.jpg

zzz minime and friends.jpg

zzz minime and friends1.jpg

zzz minime and landie.jpg

zzz minime and landie-3.jpg

zzz minime.jpg

zzz RAIDER and Blackops Alpha.jpg

zzz range time.jpg

zzz range time-1.jpg

zzz range time-3.jpg

zzz range time-4.jpg

zzz range time-5.jpg

zzz range time-6.jpg

zzz range time-7.jpg

zzz range time-8.jpg

zzz rescue helicopter.jpg

On 12/10/2020 at 2:28 PM, borgified said:

There's a teased Big Chap on that has been presented on the Mezco One: 12 catalog that was handed out during the NY Toyfare before the lockdown here in NA, release date unknown for now (and I'm sure that your going to pass over this one as well @Mommar)

I'm waiting to see the inhand reviews before I get the Jungle Pred, then make my call. I have a HT v.1 Scar and close to 10 NECA Preds that are good enought for me already.

Forgot pics for the post... 

QC6zs4s.jpg

I will be passing as well.  Not really my thing either.

Well My Mezco MiniMe just got something totally unique.

Back in the 1970s/1980s we had the 12" Palitoy Action Man 12 inch figures. Loved them as a child and Do still have a few.

Well as you know I do these 6 inch Flocked Head Mezco customs. MiniMe is a sanded down Bald version.
So I had a fellow Action man Fan make a Box that scales for the 6 inch MiniMe in the Palitoy ACTION MAN style. 

The Sides have some of 6 inch Mezco Custom flock heads I have done. With Front and Back being 2 different shots of MiniMe.

Really think this is Awesome and totally something unique for miniMe too.

zzz Minime Package.jpg

zzz minime package2.jpg

zzz minime package3.jpg

zzz minime package4.jpg

zzz minime package5.jpg

zzz minime package6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2021 at 10:15 AM, General Rasp said:

Only 500 was made from what I read and gone within seconds. That's why I don't even bother with stuff like that and everyone goes "Ga Ga" over it plus gets scalped when it goes on fleabay, craigslist etc..