Mezco One:12 LIne

Mommar

Holy crap, they're already processing my order.  I'll bet this was originally intended to be an SDCC2020 item and they actually have them on hand right now.

4 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Put my order in.  I’ll now have 7”, 6”, and 4” figures of 1989 Batman and 1978 Superman.

You gonna show off the lineup once you have them all?

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone here: Which vampire hunter would you choose to go against with Nosferatu if given the opportunity? 

Will wait and see for further details if I do want to get this, however unsure as of now.  

Hi guys,

Anyone here have an interest in the 2015 Puerto Rico Comic Con Mezco 1/12 Dark Knight Returns? I'd post in the sales topic but it's not exactly Macross. Mods, move this if necessary. PM, please.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I find that Bishop is a bit too bulky with all that armour. If there was another version of Bishop (like the PX Cable) then I might reconsider.  

If any of the X-men Ladies/Villians get made (Storm, Jubes, Rogue, Betsy, Rachel Summers, Jean Grey, Polaris, Boom Boom, Wolfsbane, White Queen, Senna Blaze, Mystique, etc.) I'm going to think hard on which one to get.  

23 hours ago, Tking22 said:

I'm in for Bishop, he looks good. Remember a few years back when Mezco said no mutants? I'm glad that was BS.

It wasn't BS.  Disney didn't want anything to do with the X-Men released because Fox still owned the rights to the movies and it was considered advertising for them.  That's why Hasbro barely released X-Men at that time and why Marvel Vs Capcom Inifinite sucked so hard and left out all X-Men.  That was all directed by Disney.  Once it became apparent Fox was going to be giving the rights back the flood gates were opened for the toys.

18 minutes ago, Mommar said:

It wasn't BS.  Disney didn't want anything to do with the X-Men released because Fox still owned the rights to the movies and it was considered advertising for them.  That's why Hasbro barely released X-Men at that time and why Marvel Vs Capcom Inifinite sucked so hard and left out all X-Men.  That was all directed by Disney.  Once it became apparent Fox was going to be giving the rights back the flood gates were opened for the toys.

I guess I mostly forgot about all that, I wasn't as in to X-Men at the time. I remember the MvC disappointment, I never really noticed the deliberate lack of other merch.

I'm glad we're beyond all that, X-Men toys are really having a new golden age right now, everyone is doing some amazing X-Men stuff. I'd like to see a Mezco Nightcrawler, I'm hoping Gambit is solid.

Odd, Death Dealer is already up for pre-order at BBTS but not even the official Mezco site has it listed yet.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/131077

Oh, that's a TB League release I posted a link to.  Very confusing.  The TB League one looks better in some cases.

Edited by Mommar

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

Odd, Death Dealer is already up for pre-order at BBTS but not even the official Mezco site has it listed yet.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/131077

Oh, that's a TB League release I posted a link to.  Very confusing.  The TB League one looks better in some cases.

TBLeague has a better sculpt and accessories overall, however the joints on the skeletal body shows up like a sore thumb when you bend it.

Here's a pic that was posted in another 1/6th forum since the topic of 1:12 bodies was mentioned. The silicone bodies are thin walled and when you bend the arms more than a 90 degree angle, it literally looks like a bruise. 

Don't know about the DAM Toys, COO Model, Villa, POP Toys, Inflames, DID and other offerings of the 1:12 body that they advertise. 

40307521523_1a66b458ac_b.jpg

5 minutes ago, Mommar said:

What the hell did they do to that Head Sculpt? 

Yeah I saw some in hand pics yesterday that I was hoping weren't real, appears they definitely were. Also, apparently the suit is really bad, the guy who got his early had to remove a bunch of cotton from the suit to make it sightly less terrible.

• 2 weeks later...

Re-did original post.

Frazatta's Death Dealer pre-order date on Friday afternoon at 1 pm EST. 

Priced at $150 USD (Limit 6), NRD $37.50, to be shipped May-July 2021.

Get you pre-orders in guys before it goes into oblivion forever. 

x800-9081.jpg

Edited by borgified