Bandai Macross Δ Mecha Collection Small Scale Plastic Model Kits

IXTL

man i love these tiny planes.... lol ... the sticker that come with them is good so that you dont have to paint or anything to make it look good....

but i got a few cause it cheap and i love to do my own paint scheme without having to worry about messing an expensive figure up ....

13178860_878411722287751_712054331128863

Edited by lancalot

Oof. Finally received my kits. On the one hand, boy do I need to stop using SAL. On the other, there's still nothing quite like the mixture of anxiety and anticipation when waiting for a package to arrive.

Will get to building things up this weekend, and maybe scanning those stickers for some decal-making practice?

I'm curious how the legs fold out the sides like that in cruiser mod.

At least it's not as half-assed as the macross Quarter though transformation, if the DX toy was any indication.\

I still wish somebody would make Battle 7 and Battle Frontier. I love the design and how closely resemble each-other.

Edited by Duymon

The Macross Elysion may be the only Mecha Colle kit I'm getting of the entire lot, unless they *really* throw us a bone and give us a Battle Frontier and/or Battle Galaxy. The others I can do entirely without, but with the ships I'm pretty sure that Mecha Colle is all we're ever going to get that'll be worth the asking price....

It also looks like the "pelvis" of the attacker folds forward in front of the chest, rather than backward. This allows the legs to link up with the carriers rather than dangling behind.

Elysion:

78906948-ginger-tabby-cat-lying-down-sid

Quarter:

lucas-splayed-out-640x480.jpg

One of, if not, the greatest post for this thread I say.