Yes, that's exactly my point. for what the series on BD is gonna cost I could be getting Delta toys that I'm personally gonna get more long term enjoyment out of, and the money still goes towards the franchise.

anyways, May'n is a Walkure fan:

https://twitter.com/mayn_tw/status/721703515064639488

I can not pull off the finger gymnastics it takes to make the walkure "W" with my hand.

I can not pull off the finger gymnastics it takes to make the walkure "W" with my hand.

Can't cross your middle and ring fingers? :o Is that a genetic thing, like rolling your tongue?

Well, I suppose you can always do the alternative.

post-30901-0-76024300-1460946943_thumb.png

Edited by kajnrig

Technically though, the finger placement in the one-handed Walkure sign and the West Coast hand sign are different. The former is middle finger over ring finger, while the latter is ring finger over middle finger.

Heh, I'm not sure that a lot of people who aren't into the rap scene would know this. I certainly don't. :)

That said, I'm selfishly enjoying the fact that my daughter and I can easily do the thing, while my wife is struggling to cross her fingers like the girls. Makes watching the show a little more fun. ;)

Mark <--- heading for the doghouse, I know

Technically though, the finger placement in the one-handed Walkure sign and the West Coast hand sign are different. The former is middle finger over ring finger, while the latter is ring finger over middle finger.

Which is significantly harder to do one-handed. For me at least

Hilarious! I'm gonna use that one. Anyways, anybody getting those Walkure Headphones? Also, didn't know where this should go here or the character thread.

mainvisual.png

Edited by wmkjr

Raws of the manga are out

Windemere lifespan is 30 years

Freyja middle aged and thats why shes pressured to get married Freyjas fiance helps her escape

Huh... 's anyone else flashing back to Orguss and Mimsy's predicament?

The tie-in manga is out and has a scene in Windemere before Freyja escaped.

How is average life expectancy only 30? What happened to super advanced alien medical technology. Is Windemere like the galactic equivalent of Sub-Saharan Africa?

How is average life expectancy only 30? What happened to super advanced alien medical technology. Is Windemere like the galactic equivalent of Sub-Saharan Africa?

Well

Well I think that is more related to the fact that they are a post-war society with less resources after they claimed their independence from the NUNS, than something related to their biology.... also going shortly after this war to another war, well that life expectancy is going to plummet even more