I haven't checked ep 4 yet, but do they mention 30 "earth" years? Time and day cycles should be different in Windermere.

She says something like "Gotta make the best of your 30 years"

Mirage explains that they get pretty great physical ability but only live 30 years on average.

Thanks for all the replies. I watched the the episode and yes it's very clear windermerians live very short lives in exchange of physical abilities.

The two "masters" seem to be older and past their 30's??

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

Maybe the Windermerean's not only have short lifespans due to their extreme physical abilities, but also physically age faster? So someone in their 20s looks like they are in their 40s?

Depending on the timespan of the series, this could potentially lead to Freyja aging during the course of the show, if my theory is correct.

Maybe the Windermerean's not only have short lifespans due to their extreme physical abilities, but also physically age faster? So someone in their 20s looks like they are in their 40s?

Depending on the timespan of the series, this could potentially lead to Freyja aging during the course of the show, if my theory is correct.

Yeah, that would actually be very interesting!

I'm curious to what extent these enhanced physical abilities of the Windermerians manifest themselves? Enhanced strength? Stamina? Alertness? Speed? Resistance to disease/toxins? So far there doesn't appear to be much story effect as a result of their abilities. Maybe they won't really come into play until there is a physical confrontation of sorts between A Windermerian and a normal human.

Yeah, exactly: Who knows? I'm sure, since it was brought up at all, it will probably be demonstrated somehow eventually.

In episode 1 it looks like Freyja can jump pretty dang high. But it's hard to tell if that was just typical anime funsies or if it was a demonstration of impressive ability.

No those guys are only 26 and 27 years old.

According to the rules of Anime all characters over 20 are drawn to look like they are middle aged.

Thanks for the correction!!!

I guess we'll soon see what the physical abilitiess mean.

I'm curious about one thing that might be a sign of aging... Master Hermann seems to be far and away the oldest member of the Aerial Knights, and he looks like he's slowly turning to stone or drying up like snakeskin.

I'm curious about one thing that might be a sign of aging... Master Hermann seems to be far and away the oldest member of the Aerial Knights, and he looks like he's slowly turning to stone or drying up like snakeskin.

Hmmm, maybe we should look for conspicuous stone statues around the palace....

They look more like scars and burn scarring to me.

Track listings for Macross Delta's first OST. In stores 6/22. :)

http://macross.jp/news/?id=222

<収録曲>
1. A.D.2067
2. 一度だけの恋なら~TVサイズ~/歌:ワルキューレ
3. Immelmann Dance
4. Happiness☆
5. ごりごり
6. Welcome to Walkure World
7. ヴァール
8. オーラ・サーラ~光る風~/歌:ハインツ(メロディー チューバック)
9. 空中騎士団
10. 憧れ
11. Melody
12. ルンピカ♡
13. クラゲ音頭/歌:フレイア△鈴木みのり、レイナ△東山奈央、マキナ△西田望見(from ワルキューレ)
14. 裸喰娘娘の唄(ヨミ:らぐにゃんにゃん)
15. ワルキューレの休日
16. せつないサンセット
17. ザルド・ヴァーサ!~決意の風~/歌:ハインツ(メロディー チューバック)
18. Dog Fight
19. Jellyfish
20. Uncontrolled
21. Tsubasa
22. 悲しき戦場
23. Crisis
24. Analysis
25. Dark Empire
26. Platoon Delta
27. Xaos
28. Rhapsody in C Minor
29. Brave Wind
30. ルンがピカッと光ったら~TVサイズ~/歌:ワルキューレ

Is Ikenai Borderline on there? Understand Japanese a bit but cannot read to save my life.

Ikenai Borderline will be included with the OP/ED album which is out mid May.

So...no reason for it to be included with the OST.

The digital version has been out since December 31st.

The real life Walkure...

Darn it region blocked!

Edit: Would've been neat if they transformed into the Walkure outfits at the end

Edited by wmkjr