Most recent Newtype magazine. I've never seen Macross THIS strong in the polls. :D

Popular Males: 1. Hayate 9. Messer

Popular Females: 1. Freyja 4. Mirage 5. Mikumo 8. Queen Sheryl 9. Reina

Shows: 1. Macross D

This is great, now I see an increasing chance of having nendos and figmas of Macross Delta.

We're having a recap episode this week?

A lot of people are guessing that. I'm going to take a different tack and hope that it's actually an episode where Arad, the character most associated with jellyfish, tells the other characters about the events of Windermere's departure from the UNG, which would get that whole messy exposition thing out of the way ahead of time.

Wait so they go from sad heroic death episode to fun in the sun bikinis?

It's probably not the next episode. I'd guess 13.

Another new Macross album is coming in August...that's four straight months we're getting new printed material. :)

CD Walkure / "Zettai Reido Novatic"
CD ワルキューレ / 「絶対零度θノヴァティック」

Victor Entertainment (Release Date: mid Aug-2016)

This is great, now I see an increasing chance of having nendos and figmas of Macross Delta.

I want some figmas of Delta squad members in pilot suits to place next to their Valkyries. Still and even if I like figmas I think that Bandai is going to sell them as S.H. Figuarts :p

Anyone have translations of the captions next to the valks?

Depends on which ones that you're talking about. Other than the large block of text, most of the other, smaller, single line captions are either the names of the pilots of each one (the lettering in yellow, either above or next to each Valks designation), or the mode the Valk is in (the short three or four kanji lines in white).

Just a thought but...

Is anyone else reminded of Ishtar's singing for the Marduke when Heinz-sama sings? I know, I know it's a STREEEETTTTTTCCCCHHHH but you never know. :p

You aren't the first to make that comparison. It is possible SK is throwing a nod to Macross II a bit even though he had nothing to do with it.

I am hoping they don't block it, but add subs to flip HG the bird and reach the Western fans.

Blu-rays are getting subs anyway.. so that's already covered.

I am hoping they don't block it, but add subs to flip HG the bird and reach the Western fans.

If it's the one I heard of they will have seiyuu comments. I'd LOVE to view that with subs. To hear JUNNA's thoughts in particular would be really awesome.

(JUNNA could voice them in English but I guess she won't do that before she actually lands at a Western con).

(And yes I'm fanboying her and I'd totally go to a concert (and is there a CD I can buy without paying a fortune to the Japanese post service?))

(And this has so many brackets it's looking like LISP code)

Edited by Saruta

Blu-rays are getting subs anyway.. so that's already covered.

Glad BV finally got the message :D

Locks in my purchases of all 9 disc releases

However an unblocked Youtube channel will reach casual western fans who won't know to buy the Blurays like we will.

You aren't the first to make that comparison. It is possible SK is throwing a nod to Macross II a bit even though he had nothing to do with it.

it's good business.

Considering all Macross productions may or may not be related to each other, MII has an equal place in the "official continuity" since there really isn't one....

Edited by Zinjo