In case you guys want the latest, here's the link to follow him.
https://twitter.com/gwyncampbell

I'm relatively new to twitter, and while I feel I'm up on information, this is probably the fastest most efficient way to get the latest news on everybody's favorite series (well, maybe not everyone here). Good stuff.

I'm relatively new to twitter, and while I feel I'm up on information, this is probably the fastest most efficient way to get the latest news on everybody's favorite series (well, maybe not everyone here). Good stuff.

Thanks for the link! I was wondering where to go for translations on the latest news.

Why don't you guys grow up. This group trolling is getting ridiculous. We tried to stay quiet so you can let it go back to normal but you insist on making it worse.

That was not my intent. For once I wanted to show some restraint and give credit where it's due instead if just bragging about it. Don't really care about the drama that's been going around.

Why don't you guys grow up. This group trolling is getting ridiculous. We tried to stay quiet so you can let it go back to normal but you insist on making it worse.

If it looks like group trolling, it's because we're all getting our info at the same time. I honestly didn't know Jasonc and HannouHeiki and Davidwangchoi were posting. In fact, I don't even know who Davidwangchoi is outside of these boards (sorry, no offense, dude!). My point is, there is no conspiracy, so let's just be happy that there are subtitles on this thing.

Little off topic, but who are you? I've got mine in my signature.

No offense, I don't really use Twitter, so having a bookmark was pretty handy for making the daily rounds. I've been pretty expressive where it's appropriate, but here I'm just trying to "Macross."

If Tochiro refuses to post here, then that's that. If you guys are still forcing the matter... that's a whole different thing. He has access to the forums and to the front page. If he doesn't want to use them any more then let me know. If you guys want to discuss Macross somewhere else, let me know. It's all pretty simple.

But let's not play games.

The mods decided not to let the matter get worse by jumping into a flame war. Let me just show you what you agreed to when you first signed up here:

Per the TOS:

All Rules and Guidelines above are subject to the interpretation of the Macross World Staff. The Macross World Staff reserves the right to modify these rules at any time. By accessing this forum and website, you agree to abide by these Rules and Guidelines.

This...has nothing to do with that. I heard about the news but didn't know where it came from. It just started to get posted around. Now I know where to find it directly in a link instead of people mentioning it secondhand. I would've make tress exact same reactions regardless of the source.

There is no game, there are no "guys," and no need to bring baggage into it.

So... basically, what we're saying is... Δ officially in english, shots fired, let's get a new HG VS BW legal thread going and play armchair lawyer for a few months?

I recall kawamori mentioning something abt delta challenging the status quo of rights in an interview last year.

IThis would be probably be in line with what he meant.

He did mention something abt wishing delta could be officially streamed globally like the iron blooded orphans line. In middle of the forbes interview. http://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2015/12/10/shoji-kawamori-the-creator-hollywood-copies-but-never-credits/#69f008a11683

But i recalled him mentioning seperately, in another interview or press release, that delta would be hopefully be challenging the existing rights scenario.

I just cant remember which one, but it was a one or 2 liner comment.

Hopefully HG keeps out of this. Macross has changed so much since the original that it should be recognised as a seperate IP now.

Thts for a seperate legal thread, yup.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Also, we should probably all just follow Tochiro on Twitter for the latest updates :p

imo, if you just posted the news it would've been fine.

the news that you posted is valuable as i initially posted positively excited about it. just a disclosure before going further: i don't think i've ever had a problem with you. every time i posted in the past you would always respond respectfully w/ great information. I never got a sense that you ever trolled me in the past. i always appreciated the news and still do. you know that i even wanted Gubaba back and expressed that publicly and privately despite the private backlash i got from MW members. (i think he's pretty witty personally)

regarding the mod's warning of trolling: after taking a dump on Macross World and the mods, outing private conversations with mods, mentioned you have offers from 3 other places to host podcast, while toting the value of your and podcast team's work, the comment above can be seen as self-promoting yourselves and may be a bit ill timed. pretty much reinforcing what you expressed prior: "MW is crap but we're valuable."

Whether intentional or not, you had the privilege of posting on the front page and represented the forefront of Macross World so it was embarrassing to see all that outing pms damaging both your team and MW at the same time. i do hope that drama is over and w/o the plugs, we get back to celebrating Delta.

Thank you again for bringing the news of blu ray subtitles. i'm pretty excited.

Listen up.

I've changed my mind. I agree with Roy Focker now. I was never a little girl. Were you...?

This is a formal request to stop.

I don't know why you're digging up comments I made 4 months ago. Back then you followed me outside of an Delta related topic and attempted to start something. I didn't engage you then and I barely said anything about Delta since. Now you're bringing that up again?

That is enough. This is over.

(This goes for anyone that may want to leave a smart comment. Consider this a warning).

So um... I usually don't buy import Blu-rays, what's gonna be a good shop to buy delta BD's from?

I order my overseas discs from amazon.jp or cdjapan. Both places have Macross Delta pre-orders available.

Sometimes searching for Macross Delta in English works, but usually searching for マクロスΔ is better (in case others are wondering about it).

...Edited with more details...

Edited by technoblue

Listen up.

This is a formal request to stop.

I don't know why you're digging up comments I made 4 months ago. Back then you followed me outside of an Delta related topic and attempted to start something. I didn't engage you then and I barely said anything about Delta since. Now you're bringing that up again?

That is enough. This is over.

(This goes for anyone that may want to leave a smart comment. Consider this a warning).

(Okay, this not a "smart comment," this is a simple response.)

Crikey!

Disagreeing with you leads to strife, and agreeing with you also leads to strife.

I'd like the option that doesn't get me banned, but I'm no longer sure what that is.

If you'd let me know before banning me again, I'd be grateful.

So um... I usually don't buy import Blu-rays, what's gonna be a good shop to buy delta BD's from?

Amazon has been my go to.

But I bet AmiAmi will also sell em.