Preorder for Walkure's first physical single is open at AmiAmi. :)

Included songs:
M1. Ichido dake no Koi nara
M2. Run ga pikatto hikattara
M3. Ikenai borderline
*It also includes instrumental version tracks of each.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=MED-CD2-21175

Thanks, Renato. Got done about an hour ago while at work. Interesting how it's all been set up in the second episode. I can't wait for the series.

Included songs:

M3. Ikenai borderline

Pre-ordered already. I'm gonna play the hell outta this release.

Thanks! Going to give it a listen today.

Included songs:

M3. Ikenai borderline

Looks to be a place holder for the single on CD Japan.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/VTCL-35226

I went with CDJ since I still had some points with them. Paid for and waiting for May. ^_^

I just learned (sorry if it is old news) that on April 3rd, the first episode of Macross Delta will be screened OUTSIDE as a street event in the three main cities in Japan!!

I hope the SpeakerPODcast gathers to gauge the mood!!

Other members in the respective areas should also try to make it out, it may just be a real Carnival atmosphere!

Tochiro, Save, if you guys are reading this why don't you all network with the Japanese Macross fans so we can make it a mini street party?

Anyway, here are the details:

TOKYO: Go to Shinjuku: "Altavision" screen (Studio Alta) --> You know, the huge screen from Megazone 23!!

NAGOYA: Go to Sakae: "Tokai Intervision" screen

OSAKA: Go to Namba: "Tombori Station South & North" screens in Dotombori (boy, that takes me back!! Great food :) )

新宿・アルタビジョン(新宿駅東口)
名古屋・栄東海インタービジョン(地下鉄栄駅9番出口 ロボットミュージアムin名古屋 上)
難波・トンボリステーションSouth&North(道頓堀)

Be there AND be square! ... Because, the screens are.. ok, whatever. :p

This is gonna be awesome!!

post-1318-0-93680800-1458868946_thumb.jpg

I just learned (sorry if it is old news) that on April 3rd, the first episode of Macross Delta will be screened OUTSIDE as a street event in the three main cities in Japan!!

I hope the SpeakerPODcast gathers to gauge the mood!!

Other members in the respective areas should also try to make it out, it may just be a real Carnival atmosphere!

Tochiro, Save, if you guys are reading this why don't you all network with the Japanese Macross fans so we can make it a mini street party?

Anyway, here are the details:

TOKYO: Go to Shinjuku: "Altavision" screen (Studio Alta) --> You know, the huge screen from Megazone 23!!

NAGOYA: Go to Sakae: "Tokai Intervision" screen

OSAKA: Go to Namba: "Tombori Station South & North" screens in Dotombori (boy, that takes me back!! Great food :) )

新宿・アルタビジョン(新宿駅東口)

名古屋・栄東海インタービジョン(地下鉄栄駅9番出口 ロボットミュージアムin名古屋 上)

難波・トンボリステーションSouth&North(道頓堀)

Be there AND be square! ... Because, the screens are.. ok, whatever. :p

This is gonna be awesome!!

BOOOOOO! No Sapporo!! :angry:

:lol:

unless there was some mistake, that should be grandSON

japanese lesson for you bilingually challenged: 孫 means GRANDCHILD. 俺は日本人なんで日本語を読めないなら俺の日本語を間違った日本語で直さないで欲しい。 <- if you can't read that please refrain from correcting my Japanese. Thanks.

unless there was some mistake, that should be grandSON

The word they used is 孫 "Mago" which if I'm not mistaken can be used for grandson, grandchild or granddaughter, if you used some online translator it will translate it to grandson from default, but as jenius said they also used the word 姪 "Mei" which means niece.

Edit: oh beaten by cyde01 :p

It seem that she's the daughter of Miranda Jenus, the 6th daughter of Max and Milia.

Oh, has this been confirmed already?

Edited by Dash

It seem that she's the daughter of Miranda Jenus, the 6th daughter of Max and Milia.

She is? but she is using the jenius surname...wouldnt that be coming from the male side of the jenius family?

Or....dont tell me she is a single parent kid! :huh:

Edited by seti88

I stand corrected. my kanji-fu is weak

japanese lesson for you bilingually challenged: 孫 means GRANDCHILD. 俺は日本人なんで日本語を読めないなら俺の日本語を間違った日本語で直さないで欲しい。 <- if you can't read that please refrain from correcting my Japanese. Thanks.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Just popping in to state the obvious. I'm looking forward to this and hope it turns out great!!

Also...

Mirage is my waifu.

Fixed

She is? but she is using the jenius surname...wouldnt that be coming from the male side of the jenius family?

Or....dont tell me she is a single parent kid! :huh:

Considering her origins on her mothers side, I suppose there's several options available for having a child, including cloning. That doesn't rule out her having a 'regular' dad somewhere and just having chosen to have her mothers name instead. There are many countries where this kind naming convention is possible

Considering her origins on her mothers side, I suppose there's several options available for having a child, including cloning. That doesn't rule out her having a 'regular' dad somewhere and just having chosen to have her mothers name instead. There are many countries where this kind naming convention is possible

Like, for example, Japan :p