You know for some reason I'm actually really looking forward to see how the love triangle between Hayate, Mirage, and Freyja will pan out more so than anything even the Valk on Valk action.

Is that the triangle they're setting up?

personally I'm more interested in the Reina x Makina x Regult-chan triangle.

I can see doujinshi having a field day with all the possibilities. And I must say Reina looks cuter without her earphones. I'll go with the Reina x Makina x Regult since those 2 seem to always be touching each other to make the "W". That scan would make a nice poster if it was cleaned of all the text and extras.

Edited by wmkjr

I can see doujinshi having a field day with all the possibilities. And I must say Reina looks cuter without her earphones. I'll go with the Reina x Makina x Regult since those 2 seem to always be touching each other to make the "W". That scan would make a nice poster if it was cleaned of all the text and extras.

well, it's in their bios that Reina and Makina are close friends and live together. That's dating confirmed as far as girl group shipping is concerned.

:edit:

Hell that practically makes them married depending on who you ask.

Edited by anime52k8

I'm seeing a bit of Misa 2.0 with Mirage the only difference being she works directly with Hayate as a wingman as opposed to barking orders over the radio. I guess what im really interested in seeing is how a Jenius whos all "duty above all" would even be on the radar of someone like Hayate whos pretty much disinterested in everything and considering their first encounter wasn't what one would call a good first impression and from what we've seen in preview footage they're going to be at each others throats. Kinda reminds me of Isamu and Guld but with more sexual tension.

My guess is Freyja will play some sort of role in getting the two to play nice and grow as people but anything can happen at this point.

I agree, I expect a generous bounty at the next Comiket.

I wonder what her origin is. Zentran blood probably? Now I have visions of seeing her macronized :D

I get the feeling Makina will sell more hug pillows than anyone outside of Mikumo.

and mouse pads... With err superb ergonomic wrist support...

You know for some reason I'm actually really looking forward to see how the love triangle between Hayate, Mirage, and Freyja will pan out more so than anything even the Valk on Valk action.

I dunno why, but I feel like I'm going to enjoy this triangle way more than those in the past.

Practice makes perfect!

As long as there's no, "you're both my wings" crap...

Hehehe 'you're 2 of my tentacles'

Is that the triangle they're setting up?

personally I'm more interested in the Reina x Makina x Regult-chan triangle.

Mikumo x mirage x glaug will need to happen

YEESSSSSS. Walkure's new single from Mission 0.89 just hit Amazon Japan. It should also be on iTunes.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B01C9PIQHC/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_UqX7wb17NBYKN

EDIT: When has Amazon Japan required credit cards to be issued in Japan?! It won't let me purchase the single...this hasn't happened before. :huh:

Edited by UN Spacy

EDIT: When has Amazon Japan required credit cards to be issued in Japan?! It won't let me purchase the single...this hasn't happened before. :huh:

Are you purchasing digital released music? If so, they will not accept foreign credit cards.

[spoilers]

There is pop music and a love triangle. Also giant robot jets.

[/spoilers]

There is no S is the spoiler tag... :lol:...and no spoon either mr anderson... :lol: sorry couldnt resist adding a matrix plug...

I'm just here for the girl group idol shipping. ^_^

lol i hope i didnt start a spoiler trend... :p

YEESSSSSS. Walkure's new single from Mission 0.89 just hit Amazon Japan. It should also be on iTunes.

Thanks! Just bought it from iTunes. Good thing I still had enough credits from my Japanese account.

You can without too much difficulty get an ITunes gift card from Japan in order to purchase it from there instead.

There is no S is the spoiler tag... :lol:...and no spoon either mr anderson... :lol: sorry couldnt resist adding a matrix plug...

lol i hope i didnt start a spoiler trend... :p

Honestly? I hit preview post before I did that. The "botched" tag was artistic intent... for certain very shallow definitions of artistic.

Aww i tot that was spoilers for episode 2....oh well its probably being discussed in a podcast...

for more reads...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-21/macross-delta-tv-anime-reveals-theme-song-and-singers/.100067

Yeah, I'm sure we would have a page of spoilers by now, but unfortunately the powers that be... :/