Not airing, it's a limited theatrical screening. And from what I hear, it's really tough to get tickets to.

If we get in, we'll report on it ASAP, though.

Edited by Renato

Currently at the Japan Amusement Expo and...DELTA?

Some new info on upcoming prize figures:

Freyja: June

A bit off-topic, but is there an official romaji/English spelling of Freya/Freyja? (For that matter, what's her name in kana?) I've never seen Freya spelled with a "j" before.

I have a brief question I wasn't able to find an answer to via searching...

Has a release date been announced for a physical media version of the Ikenai Borderline single?

Courtesy of the scorned Tochiro here on the boards... Pics of the Macross Delta cast, including the triangle of hayate (Yuuma Uchida), Freyja (Minori Suzuki) & Mirage (Asami Seto). If he was here to post these himself, I'm sure he'd have some more info on these. They do look quite interesting.

post-582-0-88930800-1457589474_thumb.jpg

post-582-0-36183700-1457589490_thumb.jpg

Hmmmn. The only name that immediately strikes me as an obvious aviation-themed homage is Heinz, almost certainly after Heinz Bär.

Herman, if we add another N, could be Göring. But I don't think anybody would want to name a character after him, regardless of his piloting skills.

I wonder what her origin is. Zentran blood probably? Now I have visions of seeing her macronized :D

I get the feeling Makina will sell more hug pillows than anyone outside of Mikumo.

Likely but I'm hoping for a mixed Zolan like Michael. Making Delta and Walkure a multi-cultural team.