DX Chogokin YF-29 (Alto) Durandal Valkyrie - Reissue

joppewo

Just now, jenius said:

I'm never brushing my teeth again!

Whoa whoa whoa. You're not a greenhorn when it comes to DX PO nights. Your teeth should be brushed, kids tucked in, bladder emptied, and a bottle of whisky ready before 1400 JST.

4 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Just you wait until a Roy DX 1S is announced...whooooooaaaa buddy.

-b. 

Yeah, it's going to be a bloodbath!

4 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

what was the price in HLJ? Can not even found out the option to display it in yen, always show different currencies.

23000, same as AE. I think the currency option is in the top menu towards the right.

Edited by Slave IV

2 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

thanks. I kept switching the currency to Yen but it always revert to HKD sign while the actual value is in PHP

NP! That is weird but HLJ’s site has been pretty glitchy ever since they revamped it. Seems like it worked ok for a bunch of people once it finally opened though.

Hope everyone who wanted this was able to get one. I offered my extra to someone already but if they don’t want it and someone here does, just lmk.

Hopefully they will have more in stock on release day! It’s stressful enough trying to get these preorders, and since things are a little heated I just wanna say that I’ve always felt the crowd here has been great and we should try and keep things amicable.

On that note, if anyone has trouble getting one on release, hit me up as my regular shop will probably be able to nab a few units.

Edited by Shukenzero

I had a feeling Alto's YF-29 would sell like bananas again. It's amazing how much pull that design has today, even with only a few minor tweaks. That said, I'm in the minority of those who are not drawn to it so I sat this one out. Sleep was more valuable to me and LEGO is capturing my attention more and more.

Edited by technoblue

19 minutes ago, technoblue said:

I had a feeling Alto's YF-29 would sell like bananas again. It's amazing how much pull that design has today, even with only a few minor tweaks. That said, I'm in the minority of those who are not drawn to it so I sat this one out. Sleep was more valuable to me and LEGO is capturing my attention more and more.

Same here. I already have the “black and white” YF-29 duo of Roy and Ozma with super packs and decided to skip.

It seems that PO nights are now harder than they used to be a few years ago when I started. If/when DX Roy 1S comes out, I may just wait for release day and see what price I can pick it up for. 

Woke up to almost 250 email notifications for this thread. I thought this one would be easier. Congratulations to those who managed to get one and best of luck to those who are still looking. Hopefully some will be available upon release. It's crazy that this is such a challenging hobby.

I already have the 2nd version of the YF-29 so I'm not gonna sweat it.  It's still in fighter mode all these years lol.  I do however have a question about Nin-Nin Games.  Are they reliable for pre-orders like HLJ, Hobby search, CD japan and AmiAmi?

1 minute ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I missed out at HLJ because I had an out of stock item from the last PO madness in my cart! By the time I removed the old item and tried to checkout again it was gone :cray:

Nooooooooo! (In my best, horrible Revenge of the Sith Darth Vader voice.)

Just now, Muzaffar said:

I already have the 2nd version of the YF-29 so I'm not gonna sweat it.  It's still in fighter mode all these years lol.  I do however have a question about Nin-Nin Games.  Are they reliable for pre-orders like HLJ, Hobby search, CD japan and AmiAmi?

One word: No.

10 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I missed out at HLJ because I had an out of stock item from the last PO madness in my cart! By the time I removed the old item and tried to checkout again it was gone :cray:

I had 2 figuarts piccolos in my cart and had to check out with them because I was afraid of any cart refresh. I sent them an email already to cancel them. 

2 minutes ago, anubis20 said:

I had 2 figuarts piccolos in my cart and had to check out with them because I was afraid of any cart refresh. I sent them an email already to cancel them. 

Smart move! I would have done the same but I couldn’t checkout with the out of stock item in cart haha

14 minutes ago, Muzaffar said:

Roll the dice. I haven't had issues with them with my orders but it seems some have. You can still get your money back if ever they don't deliver.