DX Chogokin YF-29 (Alto) Durandal Valkyrie - Reissue

joppewo

Guest davidwhangchoi

I got a reply to my email to CDJ. Looks like they're providing replacement.

attachicon.gifcdj.jpg

NY remains the worst... for now. :p

First of all, we are sorry that we couldn't contact you sooner.

We've just got the replacement parts from the supplier.

We will send it to you as new order 10108104286, it will be shipped by SAL to the same address.

Of course, we won't charge anything from you this order.

The order will enter in shipping process tomorrow.

Should you require any other assistance, please feel free to contact us again.

i got the same message above this morning: except on my account page: they said they tried charging my card but it was declined. lol

anyways, glad this is resolved.

love CDjapan! they're the best :lol::rolleyes:

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Just got this from cdj. They are sending the replacement part FREE!!! I didn't expect that.... Now that's customer service.

---------

Hi

Thank you for your e-mail

First of all, we are sorry that we couldn't contact you sooner.

We've just got the replacement parts from the supplier.

We will send it to you as new order 10108104282, it will be shipped by SAL to the same address.

Of course, we won't charge anything from you this order.

The order will enter in shipping process tomorrow.

Should you require any other assistance, please feel free to contact us again.

--------

Thanks for the heads up. It showed up in my order list too as "order received". I suppose they will request payment soon...

I finally got my YF-29 from NY through customs. I have to say it is in a much nicer shape than my YF-29 30th Anniversary that I got also from NY a few years ago. The 30th Anniversary feels like they send me a unit that they got sent back due to too many QC issues. It has mis-molded parts, plenty of paint issues and super loose hip joints.

Of course the marking on the shoulder of the Alto one says SWS. I've opened a new ticket with NY and try to get an answer out of them....

I really wished I had the chance to get a preorder in with HLJ or CDJ. :(

I hope the Delta Valkyries don't sell out in a heartbeat so I can order from my preferred retailers.

It is additional sad that the package was caught by customs so I had to pay an extra $45 of fees and sales tax. -.-

Guest davidwhangchoi

HLJ is sending me a replacement shoulder via EMS. That's nice of them since the other retailers are using SAL. :p

:lol::lol::lol:

I sent it to them here is there respond:

Date: 2016-05-26 10:16:22 Name: Fiona

Hello

Thank you for your message

Unfortunately we don't know if we will able to get this piece, we will see with Bandai

Please don't hesitate to send another message if you need anything else.

Kind Regards

Nippon-yasan.com
Customer Service

Edited by Scyla

Story time:

I received my fedex box from HLJ. don't see the replace part in the shipping box. ^_^ no biggie, I heard HLj already put in the YF-29 box. ^_^

Opens the YF-29 box. :mellow: hmm, :unsure: it's not under here, it's not under there. <_< . recheck the shipping box. <_< nope , nothing.

:angry::angry::angry: . better calm myself down before writing a nice email. -_-

Received an quick reply that my YF-29 is from a batch that already have the corrected shoulder and that I should verify.

Some transformation sounds later , sure enough, it already have the corrected should installed. B))

So if yours is from a late batch, it's very likely that Bandai corrected the issue before shipping it to the store.

Don't flip your coffee table just yet

i want an incorrect onew/ replacement on the side, it will be worth more as a collector.

I wanted that too, but Bandai was too fast to fix the issue, they didn't even give me a chance, shipping me a pre-corrected one. :(:lol::D

Guest davidwhangchoi

I wanted that too, but Bandai was too fast to fix the issue, they didn't even give me a chance, shipping me a pre-corrected one. :(:lol::D

LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Update time about HLJ and May pre-orders, just asked some days ago and I received this message:

Hi, Client

Thanks for writing!

We're very sorry, but we received a much smaller shipment of BAN968698 DX Chogokin YF-29 Durandal Valkyrie Alto Saotome Custom Variable Fighter than we ordered. Orders are filled in exact chronological order, and we're afraid stock ran out before your order and the orders of some other customers could be filled.

We have stopped accepting new orders for this item, but are keeping your order on file as we try to get more stock to fill it. In addition, more will become available if any of the orders currently in payment processing become cancelled for non-payment.

If it turns out we're unable to get more stock to fill your order, our order department will e-mail you.

In the meantime, if you would prefer to seek it elsewhere, the My Account system (accessible by clicking "My Account" on the top right of pages on http://www.hlj.com) will allow you to cancel an item anytime before it enters payment processing.

Thanks very much for your patience, and for your business with us!

Best Regards,

Mark Kutsugi
HobbyLink Japan
http://www.hlj.com

Yeah, I started losing hope with the last update. And then when cdjapan had stock and I didn't bite, I decided that I really didn't need this Valkyrie at all. There are too many good things on the horizon. Those of you who are still waiting for HLJ have one less obstacle/person in line ahead of you. :p;)

True. But I like the SWS version more because of its rarity. That's why I'm still waiting from HLJ. Hehehe. :lol: But to be honest, I rather wait for HLJ on this one since there's a big chance that joints are tighter on this reissue than the first ever Alto 29 release and has that fixed joint bar for Gerwalk mode for sure. ;)

Even this reissue on display has the "SWS" shoulder... OT, on another store I saw this YF-30 also with a "SWS" on its left shoulder.

25 Days after, on the same display is the YF-29 with the corrected shoulder:

post-458-0-70930500-1465974425_thumb.jpg

Actually, I also gave up on HLJ as well for this Valk. But I still kept my PO, you know, just in case. ;) I've wanted to buy the ones from Mandarake but I still have a lot of preorder stuff. And like technoblue said, there's more interesting stuff in the horizon compared to this Valk. :rolleyes:

But I still going to bite it if HLJ will email me saying that it's already available. ^_^

Actually, I also gave up on HLJ as well for this Valk. But I still kept my PO, you know, just in case. ;) I've wanted to buy the ones from Mandarake but I still have a lot of preorder stuff. And like technoblue said, there's more interesting stuff in the horizon compared to this Valk. :rolleyes:

But I still going to bite it if HLJ will email me saying that it's already available. ^_^

Exact same boat.