DX Chogokin YF-29 (Alto) Durandal Valkyrie - Reissue

joppewo

4 hours ago, yman1437 said:

still looking for one for "reasonable" price.....:wacko:

If Mandarake had it for 25k I don't think you are going to found something better, well maybe opened, package damaged at 24k or something like that. They are selling for about the same price at YJA.

Edited by betocc

8 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

You guys should know by now that Bandai joints only come in two variations: floppy as hell or tightened by someone with the strength of the mentally deranged.

Nah, there's a third type: properly assembled, but with a giant piece of flash or a nub on one of the parts that keeps it from working properly.

cant wait to have mine, love the clear canopy and tight joints on the arms and legs, definitely those extra screws on the legs are welcome :D 

update:

Holy damn I just saw this, I think the tightness on the arms won't last too much  :( , does the old one have this same issue?

image.thumb.png.717708e92afd468bf986be4cb86b3804.png

Edited by Alex GS

Base on the video review:

New one have a flat coating, old one is much more shinny.  The red difference between painted and plastic red part is more obvious on the new one.

New cockpit glass is more transparent, still have a light purple hue on it.

New one have replaceable head fin and come with two fins.  The new fin is a bit longer and pointier.

New one have much stronger wing engine joint.

New one have a better landing gears lock.  (Already used in other YF-29 releases)

Stronger hip ball joint (but not clicky like the 31), tightened by 3 screws instead of 1.

Wrist forward joint is stronger.

Cheat swing bars have clicky part for better B mode locking.

Head cannons are hard plastic.

42 minutes ago, ridgebacks said:

Missed the pre-order window. Now the only place selling it without a forward service is Nippon-yesan and they charge 29,800 yen for it. Not sure whether I will get it.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/gp/product/B0897ZW6HZ/

¥28,444 shipped (tax falls off on checkout, down to ¥26,000 base)

1 hour ago, ridgebacks said:

Missed the pre-order window. Now the only place selling it without a forward service is Nippon-Yasan and they charge 29,800 yen for it. Not sure whether I will get it.

Forget NY @ridgebacks as you might have seen so much BS that's been given to the members here.  Go to Amazon.jp and get a copy there, although you have missed the the orders to get one at MRSP (look for the one with the Supers on the Battriod).

Edit: Sanity has beaten me to the punch! ;) 

Edited by borgified

1 hour ago, Sandman said:

Well it looks like Oh My Primus wasn't able to fulfil their preorders. They refunded me my money.  This sucks. Though maybe dodged a bullet? Looks like this release may be a lemon.

That sucks!!

Do you know if it was all of their orders or just some?:unsure:

2 hours ago, Sandman said:

Well it looks like Oh My Primus wasn't able to fulfil their preorders. They refunded me my money.  This sucks. Though maybe dodged a bullet? Looks like this release may be a lemon.

bro if u r in SG get from amazon jp...ships to sg total around 360SGD cheaper than my amiami order

Should be cheaper than Ohmyprimus price also but more than 50 i suppose.....

usually PO hot items i wont order from them....

Edited by mamboeidos

2 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

One of my pre-orders is with nin-nin. No word from them yet, so I expect they won't fulfill either.

Picked up on Amazon Japan instead, likely will end up a similar price.

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japanese-import-hobbies-toys-game-character/37510-dx-chogokin-yf-29-durandal-valkyrie-alto-saotome-type-full-set-pack-bandai-.html

Nin nin still has it in stock so I guess they will fulfill for you.

1 minute ago, CharlesXavier said:

You'd think so...

However they played silly buggers with the 31a fiasco, so I'm not holding my breath.