DX Chogokin YF-29 (Alto) Durandal Valkyrie - Reissue

joppewo

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, enphily said:

amiami sent me payment request. also there is updated webpage for yf-29 with some video, but i can't watch it due region lock https://tamashii.jp/item_character/macross_series/?no_cache=1

16 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Paid for mine at Amiami. I'm eager to see the new finish. 

Same re: payment from and to Amiami. DHL was just slightly higher than what I was expecting at 6170 JPY for DHL :blink: :lol:.

I'd like to see the video as well, but not available in the states either. 

-b.

4 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Same re: payment from and to Amiami. DHL was just slightly higher than what I was expecting at 6170 JPY for DHL :blink: :lol:.

I'd like to see the video as well, but not available in the states either. 

-b.

Because Amiami packs the damn thing in a very oversized box. HLJ's quote is below 4k yen. Go figure.

2 hours ago, anubis20 said:

Why does Amiami offer EMS, SAL, and airmail when making the payment? Do they hold onto the package hoping EMS will open up in the future?

I had an order made about 3-4 months back, on SAL. they have not shipped it out yet. I'm not in a rush to get it, so i'll just treat it as free storage. If the item is gone,then at least I'm certain Amiami will refund me, or least offer me store credit which is actually useful. 

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

How much was it shipped and did they charge tax?

They did seem to charge tax. It originally showed something like 22 something thousand yen, plus tax was ¥ 25,455, and then ¥2444 for shipping.

Shipped, total was ¥ 27,899

Edited by MacrossJunkie

So, semi related tangent... I watched frontier a while ago I didn’t actually get around to watching the false songstress and wings of goodbye until now. But had to see them before my 29 arrived.

Anyway, I love Isamu and knew because of the DX figure he would make an appearance, but WTF! Talk about a “Blink and you’ll miss it” cameo. That was under 3 seconds!  I had to rewind to take a screenshot. Since Bandai made a figure of this, they better give us a DX cannon fodder and a DX VT-1 someday, cause those both have 500 times the screen time this did :p

7ABF3C8B-76F7-4CBF-AC68-71E023658676.jpeg

Edited by RedComet