DX Chogokin YF-29 (Alto) Durandal Valkyrie - Reissue

joppewo

Well, looks like NY isn't the cheapest this time around, they're at ¥24,100

AE was ¥23,000

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/31274-macross-f-yf-29-durandal-valkyrie-saotome-alto-custom-full-set-pack.html

...aaaaaand they're out.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

Just now, Lolicon said:

I ordered a VF-31A from them a long while back. After the release date, they said they "didn't receive enough stock" and canceled my order. They tried to offer me store credit and I told them hell no, I want a full refund. They obliged.

A week later they were selling VF-31As marked up to like $500.

Almost same thing happened with me.  It was a different figure and they already had the item listed at scalper price when they offered me credit at the original PO price.

2 minutes ago, Sandman said:

What an arrogant a hole. Simping must provide him with benefits.

Lol! arrogant? Uh ok. Someone sounds bitter.

2 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

NY 24010? Lowest price my ass.

Yeah, for a while HLJ was pricing higher but it seems like they might be lowering prices again. Maybe to make up for their useless website. NY wasn't the lowest this time but it was an easy and smooth checkout and with Ferry shipping, it will likely still be cheaper shipped than most other places.

Just now, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Hell of a night... scored one at NY, I didn't see a pay later option and bit the bullet.

There is a pay later option. Hope you pay in Japanese yen though out of hurry. It always default to converted currency which has crazy conversion rate.

2 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Place nice in the sandbox kids.

Besides, let's save our displeasure for Bandai and/or the website designers. :lol:

-b.

Thanks! We're all in this together. Not sure why some people need to take things to that level over toys and shops.:D

7 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I ordered a VF-31A from them a long while back. After the release date, they said they "didn't receive enough stock" and canceled my order. They tried to offer me store credit and I told them hell no, I want a full refund. They obliged.

A week later they were selling VF-31As marked up to like $500.

Avoid Nin-nin-game, I am going to cancel my order. Thanks

2 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

There is a pay later option. Hope you pay in Japanese yen though out of hurry. It always default to converted currency which has crazy conversion rate.

I made sure to look at the page... I didn't def didn't see one. And it's def not my first time ordering via NY (ordering from them like 10 yrs).

All I saw was paypal, and credit card options. There was no text box for 'pay later'.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

Just now, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

I made sure to look at the page... I didn't def didn't see one. And it's def not my first time ordering via NY (ordering from them like 10 yrs).

It's the first option I think, near the top of the page with the other pay now options below it. I got it. The important part is at least you got an order. Congrats!