DX Chogokin YF-29 (Alto) Durandal Valkyrie - Reissue

joppewo

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but is this a reissue for supers?

No mention of super parts there...

I just got super excited until barurotor replied. Not so much for y-29 supers but the possibilities of bandai re-releasing other exclusives like the vf-25 armour parts. :(

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but is this a reissue for supers?

Looks like from the translator. 8360 yen?

No mention of super parts there...

Yeah, and it actually says 18360 Yen. So it's probably just about the YF-29 reissue.

Got the preorder for Y14450 in HLJ, thanks for the heads up. I was waiting to get the YF-29 Rod Custom, but hey this one is normally more expensive than the Rod one. Also is going to be my second valkyrie. Right now my YF-25 is in its way to home. Also one question, normally they send some invoice to make your payment for the pre-order? (sorry is my first time buying in HLJ).

HLJ sends payment request when item is ready to ship. Since you PO'd what looks to be a May Restock, you won't be charged until May

The Rod and Alto are basically the same except for the Pilot fig and gunpod. Don't remember if the two nibs on the head are reversed on the Rod like they are on the Anniversary "roy" 29.

Edited by Duymon

Very surprised at how long the May Restock pre-order of this lasted.

Very.

And there are a few re-releases of Frontier Valkyries that Bandai missed the boat on, but it's looking less and less likely that those will ever see the light of day with the Delta DX Valks in the works.

-b.

Heads up, according to pics on twitter, it looks like there is an error with the new re-issue and it has SWS printed on the shoulder and only on the front, the back of that shoulder says SMS :rolleyes:

Strategic Walkure Squadron ;)

Edited by Saburo

Heads up, according to pics on twitter, it looks like there is an error with the new re-issue and it has SWS printed on the shoulder and only on the front, the back of that shoulder says SMS :rolleyes:

Cgzngg-U0AEDhFZ.jpg

Probably why the 'May' restock. ;) But to be honest, if the May restock still has that SWS, I really don't mind. Still got it for cheap compared to old prices. So I'm still good. B))

Strategic Walkure Squadron ;)

Yup! Subliminal it is. :lol:

Seems that Bandai is acknowledging the problem (if someone knows japanese and can make a better translation than google, please tell what it says):

http://tamashii.jp/importance/108

Basically, they're asking the customers to fill out the online form and send back the error part to their Support Center up to July 2016. They will start to ship correct part by May.

Good thing Bandai is taking care of this. Too bad though if this is only applicable to Japan residents. I think for people who ordered this outside Japan to try and contact the online stores if they're able to help you get replaced the shoulder part.

Seems that Bandai is acknowledging the problem (if someone knows japanese and can make a better translation than google, please tell what it says):

http://tamashii.jp/importance/108

Thank you for posting this.

Basically, they're asking the customers to fill out the online form and send back the error part to their Support Center up to July 2016. They will start to ship correct part by May.

Good thing Bandai is taking care of this. Too bad though if this is only applicable to Japan residents. I think for people who ordered this outside Japan to try and contact the online stores if they're able to help you get replaced the shoulder part.

I just sent an email to HLJ, I'll post their response. Chances are slim but hopefully there is something they can done about it.

Too bad I bought the YF-29 from NY so I guess I'm out of luck. Is there anyway for someone not living in Japan to get the replacement parts? Maybe I can get a replacement piece for $100 from YAJ. <_<

I also have to as why for this and not for the VF-171 CF shoulder blocks. This is purely cosmetic. With the VF-171 it was damaging the functionality of the whole toy. In addition they just could add new shoulder blocks to the Armored Parts later on to solve this issue easily.

Well enough of the rambling. Better late customer support than never. I'm glad for the people who have this issue and are able to get a replacement part. :)

Thank you for posting this.

I just sent an email to HLJ, I'll post their response. Chances are slim but hopefully there is something they can done about it.

You are welcome. And I hope that HLJ can do something about this, I got the pre-order for this Valk for the may re-issue, the SWS change is not a big problem but if HLJ can do something is going to appreciated.