Transformable nanoblock Valkyrie

Domcalmet1

Outstanding work, esp at that scale. The ultimate pocket valk that you build yourself.

I wasn't aware that nano blocks made ball joints, or any other parts that allow for motion, as every set I've ever seen was of a static model. Good to know.

Just noticed that you even foreshortened the forward fuselage in battroid...sliding mechanism into the chest, I presume? Excellent.

cool! B)) now u are making a lot of peeps here obsessed too! Which nano block sets did you have to buy to do this, if you dont mind me asking...?

the pieces that I used come mostly from the airliner and nanogauge Shinkansen Series N700, nevertheles I must say that due to the lack of $$$ I also use compatible blocks from the LoZ brand for the super pack.

Outstanding work, esp at that scale. The ultimate pocket valk that you build yourself.

I wasn't aware that nano blocks made ball joints, or any other parts that allow for motion, as every set I've ever seen was of a static model. Good to know.

Just noticed that you even foreshortened the forward fuselage in battroid...sliding mechanism into the chest, I presume? Excellent.

Actually the basic set of nanoblock comes with ball joints in black and white