BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

1 minute ago, Lolicon said:

Already have 3x YF-19 on preorder, but decided to check out the MB Gundam and see how those things are built.

I hope I didn't just open up a Pandora's Box for myself... :unsure:

You did.. my condolences to your wallet.  :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Already have 3x YF-19 on preorder, but decided to check out the MB Gundam and see how those things are built.

You opened Pandora's Box you poor poor fool. :lol:

to those that still have not secured one,   don't lose hope.  i've missed every vf-31 1st day PO and was still able to get the ones I wanted from the major etailers through figinstock notifications, but since that's gone now, you're going to have to install this to your browser, set it up and test how it works to get email notifications:  distill web monitor

Just now, Mac said:

I had both yf 19 and aile strike and my credit card required additional verification! At least I got the aile strike....

if you haven't close out from that check out yet, you can still change the payment to papal . 

14 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

what did you just do? poor wallet.

5 minutes ago, Negotiator said:

to those that still have not secured one,   don't lose hope.  i've missed every vf-31 1st day PO and was still able to get the ones I wanted from the major etailers through figinstock notifications, but since that's gone now, you're going to have to install this to your browser, set it up and test how it works to get email notifications:  distill web monitor

Thank you Negotiator, I'll keep it up and running...especially come September.

While CDJapan's 2nd wave pre-order window was really short (under 5 minutes), I will give them props... They were the only shop I saw that even offered a second chance for pre-ordering. HLJ, AmiAmi, NY, HobbySearch... none of those stores seemingly offered the 2nd pre-order opportunity.

30 minutes ago, Negotiator said:

I use Distill myself, it works great and let me get a ¥33,000 VF-31a from Mandarake.

Surprisingly the Aile Strike is still up almost 50 minutes later. Snagged one, since HLJ cancelled mine.

26 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

While CDJapan's 2nd wave pre-order window was really short (under 5 minutes), I will give them props... They were the only shop I saw that even offered a second chance for pre-ordering. HLJ, AmiAmi, NY, HobbySearch... none of those stores seemingly offered the 2nd pre-order opportunity.

HLJ, Ami and NY have opened POs for DXes around release date before.

3 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I use Distill myself, it works great and let me get a ¥33,000 VF-31a from Mandarake.

Surprisingly the Aile Strike is still up almost 50 minutes later. Snagged one, since HLJ cancelled mine.

Got one since yf-19 oos when I click pay. Got pis**d

1 hour ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I wonder how many of the people here at MWF managed to snag one of the 20 VF-19's from the 2nd wave CDJapan pre-order.

You can count me in as one. I only need one and I'm good. I don't need anymore YF-19s after this. 

Since my HLJ and Amiami orders haven't been cancelled, I won't mind letting one of them go once(/if) I get them. I'm sure others have likewise placed multiple orders just for security's sake. If I do end up getting both of mine, I'll give you all a head's up when either HLJ puts mine in PW or Amiami sends a payment request.

35 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Since my HLJ and Amiami orders haven't been cancelled, I won't mind letting one of them go once(/if) I get them. I'm sure others have likewise placed multiple orders just for security's sake. If I do end up getting both of mine, I'll give you all a head's up when either HLJ puts mine in PW or Amiami sends a payment request.

I am in a similar boat, having 2 on order, one from AmiAmi, the other CDJapan. I really only ordered 2 for failover purposes, in the event that one of my orders ends up in limbo as we have seen in the case of the VF-31A and NY.

56 minutes ago, Stealthvalkyrie said:

I managed to snag one (my only one). And just created this account to celebrate. Been lurking here too long. :)

I've been lurking for a while too ^_^ and somehow managed to get one last night as well.