BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

10 minutes ago, hoahuynh said:

Ouch looks like I might miss out on this one.

Update from HLJ, looks like it might be a repeat of the Kairos.

Hello,

Thank you for your recent order with HobbyLink Japan.

Unfortunately, due to a server slow-down caused by extremely heavy, concentrated traffic on our site yesterday, we received more orders of the limited BANN55061 DX Chogokin YF-19 Full Set Pack than we expect to be able to fulfill, despite having set limits on the number of total orders, and number of pieces individual customers were permitted to request.

As Bandai is intentionally limiting supply of the DX Chogokin YF-19 Full Set Pack, it has now been marked as "Order Stop", and we are currently assessing the situation, but at this time there is a strong possibility we will not be able to fulfill your order.  Any orders which will not be able to be filled will be cancelled shortly, and the affected customers notified. 

We hope this notification allows you time to also seek the item elsewhere.

Please accept our apologies for the unfortunate news and inconvenience to you. We appreciate your understanding, and your business with us.

HobbyLink Japan Customer Service

This is the same response I got but for the Aile Strike :( , lets hope for the best and Bandai is able to fulfill all the orders, in the end is more money for them.

22 minutes ago, hoahuynh said:

Hello,

Unfortunately, due to a server slow-down caused by extremely heavy, concentrated traffic on our site yesterday, we received more orders of the limited BANN55061 DX Chogokin YF-19 Full Set Pack than we expect to be able to fulfill, despite having set limits on the number of total orders, and number of pieces individual customers were permitted to request.

As Bandai is intentionally limiting supply of the DX Chogokin YF-19 Full Set Pack, it has now been marked as "Order Stop", and we are currently assessing the situation, but at this time there is a strong possibility we will not be able to fulfill your order.  Any orders which will not be able to be filled will be cancelled shortly, and the affected customers notified. 

Please accept our apologies for the unfortunate news and inconvenience to you. We appreciate your understanding, and your business with us.

That sucks! How long after did you receive the email? Did you already have an order # in the open orders section?

8 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

This is the same response I got but for the Aile Strike :( , lets hope for the best and Bandai is able to fulfill all the orders, in the end is more money for them.

Dang hope this doesnt turn out nasty,...

Edited by seti88

23 minutes ago, hoahuynh said:

Hello,

Sorry to hear that. What time did you received this email? And can you remember what time you put your preorder in?

I know some members including me tried to order multiple times, twice for me, since we didn’t receive any confirmation email in the beginning. But after I got my emails and saw the duplicate orders in my account page, I immediately cancelled those. Maybe some haven’t removed it yet?

I wonder. Is this the first time HLJ emailed something like this? Usually when it goes to Order Stop it meant the allocated numbers they have got filled up, correct? I wonder, why the email? If Bandai limits the number now, how about the other stores? 

Edited by no3Ljm

23 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Got one of those for my Aile Strike as well.

Thankfully not for my YF-19 though, so there's that. Still glad I put in multiple pre-orders just in-case.

Just now, Sanity is Optional said:

Got one of those for my Aile Strike as well.

Thankfully not for my YF-19 though, so there's that. Still glad I put in multiple pre-orders just in-case.

What time did you guys received that email? And what time you guys placed your orders if ever?

49 minutes ago, hoahuynh said:

Hello,

Oh damn I was afraid there might be repeat of the 25S fiasco because HLJ's orders were open for so long. I guess everyone watch your inboxes and hope the preorder cancellation claw doesn't choose you. :o

5ae42f086f348_ufoclaw.gif.70af5086b8254054ca5fe449e3aa34e3.gif

Edited by Lolicon

3 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Oh damn I was afraid there might be repeat of the 25S fiasco because HLJ's orders were open for so long. I guess everyone watch your inboxes and hope the preorder cancellation claw doesn't choose you. :o

Now I am kind of glad I ordered one from CDJ and one from AmiAmi.

18 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

What time did you guys received that email? And what time you guys placed your orders if ever?

I got the YF-19 order in before 18:00JST, since HLJ opened early.

The Aile, I got like 30-60min later, so I'm not all too surprised.

42 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I got the email today, however I got the confirmation HLJ received my order after about 20-30 mins of placing my order yesterday. I probably put my order in roughly 6:45 JST since I wasn't planning on getting it originally but did anyway since it was still open.

3 hours ago, hoahuynh said:

Hello,

That sucks. Sorry to hear that. But at least they were transparent about it and acted quickly to let you know and try to hunt one down elsewhere. 

Keep an eye out on all the retailers - they may open PO again temporarily. 

This has retroactively become one of the most stressful PO I've ever taken part in and I don't like it. I just want my damn toys (in 4~5 months when I've made space and saved enough money for them).

I received the same email... but I had placed my order at about 5:04 and received my confirmation email at 6:06. It seems the people who were able to pre-order early might have affected this process. 

It seems the only order I can count on is CDJ’s. This is appalling. Since when is buying a toy-even a Bandai Valkyrie-so difficult and subject to recalls? 

I received the same notification from hlj even though i place an order at around 5pm when it was opened. Anyways am glad i still got one reserved with ami ami just in case hlj deal doesnt fall through.

I really hope this is not the precedence of things to come whereby we need to order from multiple sources just to secure a piece for future orders

I had an email this morning too.

I got an order in at AmiAmi, so I think I'm good if HLJ cancels my order.  I only ordered it from HLJ because AmiAmi was unresponsive during the critical seconds.

Anyone have any guesses on when HLJ will provide a final say on whether we have orders with them or not?

4 hours ago, IXTL said:

Can anyone elaborate on this "Valkyrie Project" line?  I know it was introduced at last Tamashii Nations, and that the YF-19 and "1/48ish" vf-1 are supposedly a part of it?  Does anyone have any more info beyond that?  

It seems like this sub-brand came out of no where, and it doesn't seem to have a set scale, I'm just wondering what it is about.

55 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

Can anyone elaborate on this "Valkyrie Project" line?  I know it was introduced at last Tamashii Nations, and that the YF-19 and "1/48ish" vf-1 are supposedly a part of it?  Does anyone have any more info beyond that?  

It seems like this sub-brand came out of no where, and it doesn't seem to have a set scale, I'm just wondering what it is about.

Nobody is certain on what the said event is. All we know is just a part of the 35th Anniversary celebration. Beyond that most people doesn’t have a clue. And besides Bandai doesn’t reveal too much. So we just wait and see. 

I put in my yf-19 order at HLJ about 8 minutes before the preorder was supposed to open, and I did not receive that email this morning.  However, I DID receive it for the MB Strike, which i ordered just for the heck of it about 30 mins later so not too surprised.  

27 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Sheesh this preorder is certainly cutting it thin! Sorry to hear abt those getting notifications from hlj. 

Am wary abt all of my preorders now regardless of any retailer. 

How can you order when you can't even trust the system.

I wonder if this is why MyKombini hasn’t put it up for sale yet.

42 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Wow. Now I’m scared. 

Next thing we know we’re also going to tally this situation on who’s who got being axed on their PO. Hope it’s not that serious. 

And it was considered an easy preorder already. I hope it’s not going to become a trend going forward. 

38 minutes ago, jenius said:

I haven't received an email from HLJ, hopefully in in the clear.

I ordered two at about 5:55 and 5:58, got two confirmation emails about an hour later, then cancelled the later order immediately. No email from them yet. Fingers crossed. I have a second order at CDJ. 

Fingers crossed that my YF-19 and MB Aile Strike PO with HLJ stays with me. I POed both around 6:00-6:05pm Japan time when the official PO window opened.

However  I must say HLJ is one of the most honorable online store I come across so far. You don't see them increasing the PO price of any item just because it is highly in demand, even if the price shoots up upon release. As long as they have the stock, it will be sold at the same PO price. Same goes for AmiAmi.

Edited by CharlesXavier