BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

10 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I don’t think so. Someone here typically posts a link while the page is going live. Then you F5 for your life and pray to the god of NY’s spinning wheel of death that your order goes through lol

OMG dat wheel..... now I know what you mean

Just now, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Uhh it says 6pm jpn time the listing goes live.

Yes, because it doesn't officially go on sale until then.

On 4/23/2018 at 5:50 PM, kajnrig said:

If preorder time remains consistent with previous ones...

Apr 27, Fri
4:00pm JST

3:00am EST (Eastern)
2:00am CST (Central)
1:00am MST (Mountain)
12:00am PST (Pacific)

7:00am GMT (Greenwich/Britain)

1 minute ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Ya... what I meant to point out was that it's not the usual 4pm jpn time and the 6pm as mentioned in previous posts.

Oh wait, you're right... Hm... I hope this does't mean I have to stay up even later. I feel terrible for all you EST people...

EDIT:

That would be in line with the MB Aile Strike's release time, too. Seems Bandai is changing things up...

Edited by kajnrig

4 minutes ago, technoblue said:

Hobby Search is a blink and you'll miss it pre-order for me; however CDJ often has a similar pre-order price.

Yeah, I'm going to try and get 1 at CDJ and 1 at NY.

So this isn't going live until 5AM Eastern?  Dayum, this is going to be a restless night!

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

Just now, spacemanoeuvres said:

Yeah, I'm going to try and get 1 at CDJ and 1 at NY.

So this isn't going live until 6AM Eastern?  Dayum, this is going to be a restless night!

I think 6pm Japan Time is 5am Eastern... just checking coz you don't want to get up at 5:30 and find out that it's already sold out everywhere...

Just now, rdrunner said:

I think 6pm Japan Time is 5am Eastern... just checking coz you don't want to get up at 5:30 and find out that it's already sold out everywhere...

Thank you kind sir! I noticed right after posting and fixed it lol

I'm not missing anything!!!

1 minute ago, kajnrig said:

Oh wait, you're right... Hm... I hope this does't mean I have to stay up even later. I feel terrible for all you EST people...

thing is, I'm still going to check around 3am EDT to see if any of the stores will "accidentally" open the pre-orders in the usual time, so unfortunately this means an all-nighter for me... sigh.

Just now, rdrunner said:

thing is, I'm still going to check around 3am EDT to see if any of the stores will "accidentally" open the pre-orders in the usual time, so unfortunately this means an all-nighter for me... sigh.

Same here, I'm probably going to be up anyway.

I hope I can actually score one.  I remember when the VF-31C went up for PO and I came away empty handed; so disappointing.

Just now, spacemanoeuvres said:

Same here, I'm probably going to be up anyway.

I hope I can actually score one.  I remember when the VF-31C went up for PO and I came away empty handed; so disappointing.

Wow.  I'm totally new to live PO's for DX Chogokin Valks and didn't realize you can still go away empty handed if your page doesn't load fast enough.  Seriously tempted to load up my third laptop just in case... lol

2 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Is Japan catching on to US and other foreign buyers so they push back the time to make it even harder on us?:lol:

Actually I think there may be some truth to that... knowing how the Japanese like to keep their products for domestic customers only.

Yep, I failed to score one at each site as they went live.  Closest I got was NY spinning wheel of death for a few moments then *farting noise* nothing lol

Luckily it was easy to grab one upon release.  I don't think that will be the case with this bird; M+ is life so I think a lot of folks want 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 lol

4 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Yep, I failed to score one at each site as they went live.  Closest I got was NY spinning wheel of death for a few moments then *farting noise* nothing lol

Luckily it was easy to grab one upon release.  I don't think that will be the case with this bird; M+ is life so I think a lot of folks want 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 lol

Tbh I’m not a huge fan of either the OVA or the design of YF-19 myself (a hard core VF-1 guy, the equivalent of the GeeWunner in transformers world if you will). But even for me I’m interested in getting 1 order in just for the diversity and adding a forward swept wing fighter to my VF-1 collection so far.  Fingers crossed I will be able to get one on PO, otherwise I’m going to find it hard to pay extra to get one on release. 

1 minute ago, kajnrig said:

Okay, I'm gonna dip out of this for the next hour or two. Nothing anyone can do but wait at this point. I'll try to post any links available when I get back, just on the off chance that anyone has missed them before then.

Thanks! See you back here in a bit.