BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

Nah, I’m good with waiting. I was just curious as to what others thought about the price. It’s a bit high, but I don’t dispute the seller’s wish to make a profit. Thanks all!

2 hours ago, onnasake said:

I canceled my amazon japan pre-order.  30,000 yen is simply too much for me.  I hope I don't end up regretting it.

I feel your pain, man.  If you've wanted a YF-19 for nearly two decades, then you never got any of the previous releases... and if you couldn't afford them, you won't be able to afford Bandai's, either.  It's only going to increase in value.

. . .

Okay, I suppose I won't need my Yamato YF-19 once this Bandai comes out, so I'll sell it to you for $100.  Just send me a PM if you want it; it's still in its box and everything. 

9 minutes ago, tekering said:

Okay, I suppose I won't need my Yamato YF-19 once this Bandai comes out, so I'll sell it to you for $100.  Just send me a PM if you want it; it's still in its box and everything. 

With the... "creative liberties" Bandai have taken with regards to this release, you might want to wait 'til the DX is in your hands before letting go of the older ones. They might actually be more to your liking than this is.

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

That isn't the DX version, the lack of tampo gives it away, not to mention the red chest stripe is actually on top! :D

It looks to be the arcadia version with a custom forarm cannon.

3 hours ago, enphily said:

It's Yamato version

I shall hand my resignation in. I saw the arm cannon and thought it was legit. Goddamn it! haha :bigshok:

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2018 at 2:30 PM, onnasake said:

I canceled my amazon japan pre-order.  30,000 yen is simply too much for me.  I hope I don't end up regretting it.  I have wanted a YF-19 for almost 20 years now but I simply can't afford it.

It sucks, but that's life.

Just preordered on Amazon.jp for 26,200 Yen shipped (to the U.S.). Sigh. A bit pricey, but so's everything these days. Been stalking Amazon.jp for the past few weeks waiting to snatch one up, after waffling on it and seeing POs get sold out. 

8 hours ago, chyll2 said:

NY is asking for our monies now. :lol:

Have they given an indication when it’s due?  I thought the 19 wasn’t due for release until the very end of September?

Edit: Tamashii website says 22 still.

Edited by Mommar

On 8/24/2018 at 10:25 AM, gingaio said:

Just preordered on Amazon.jp for 26,200 Yen shipped (to the U.S.). Sigh. A bit pricey, but so's everything these days. Been stalking Amazon.jp for the past few weeks waiting to snatch one up, after waffling on it and seeing POs get sold out. 

Amazon.jp ships to US?

1 hour ago, HG Blows said:

Amazon.jp ships to US?

Just so you know not all the items listed in Amazon JP can be shipped directly to US. Make sure the Amazon Global Eligible is turned on to see which items can be shipped directly to US.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/b?ie=UTF8&node=3534640051

As for the DX YF-19, it's still available so click and jump. ;)

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-038985