BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

1 hour ago, eggy99 said:

just a heads up, with the recent PO announcement of the DX VF-1J, if I can secure 2 to 3 POs, I will be cancelling my PO for my DX YF-19 at HLJ, but if there are any Australian collectors who still need to secure a preorder, I can hold on to it and have it shipped directly to you.

NOTE: I can't ship HLJ items to countries other than Australia.

I'll post in the for sale section if I am successful at securing my POs.

I'm an Australian resident so this is good to know! thanks for the heads up kind sir! :good::hi:

The chest paint isn't an error, it's a design difference that creates a gap over the red stripe that isn't there in the art. The legs are fixed on the box art and promo images, so the display piece is most likely still a hand painted proto.

Edited by Zx31

3 minutes ago, Scyla said:

I guess red-black paint error on the chest and leg fins is here to stay? 

maybe they just use the same sample from before.  The box art shows the leg fins red first instead of black.

I think now I see what annoys me about the Bandai offering -- Battroid looks to skinny -- fighter looks good, but the Arcadia battroid looks beefier and more like a bruiser like in the anime, to each their own.  I'll prob wish I got this when they announce a new 21 sometime soon...

3 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

Yeh...my poor wallet is...because we all know it will eventually happen.8)

Well, I would offer the idea of having some time to recharge your wallet by assuming Bandai would do the Macross Delta VF-22 Immelman first....but chances are you will be getting that one too! :rolleyes:

img_0

46 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Well, I would offer the idea of having some time to recharge your wallet by assuming Bandai would do the Macross Delta VF-22 Immelman first....but chances are you will be getting that one too! :rolleyes:

img_0

Where did you find that image? Because I want to steal it while acknowledging the artist.

24 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Where did you find that image? Because I want to steal it while acknowledging the artist.

It's a Tenjin illustration.....just right-click on it and do Google search for the image....or buy the Sorties book it is featured in for many other awesome Macross illustrations...

2 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

It's a Tenjin illustration.....just right-click on it and do Google search for the image....or buy the Sorties book it is featured in for many other awesome Macross illustrations...

Which one? Sortie 2 and 3 are already in the mail.

4 hours ago, derex3592 said:

Yeh...my poor wallet is...because we all know it will eventually happen.8)

Boom!
9CLByCh.gif 

28 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

Great desktops and phone/tablet wallpapers there guys...wasn't there once a thread for this?  Seemed like there was, if there isn't, there should be! 

14 hours ago, jenius said:

Anyone else picturing a YF21 box with that plane going in the opposite direction?

Me. I guess a YF-21/VF-22 is in the works as they could milk this along with the VF-19 for M7 line, along with some changes. What i really hope is that bandai will do an improved rendition of the VF-17S/D

But before these, i would love for a YF-19 super nova version to be released too

Edited by recon

11 hours ago, recon said:

Me. I guess a YF-21/VF-22 is in the works as they could milk this along with the VF-19 for M7 line, along with some changes. What i really hope is that bandai will do an improved rendition of the VF-17S/D

But before these, i would love for a YF-19 super nova version to be released too

Don't forget the VF-11B. I would love to see Bandai' s take, hopefully with properly scaled tailfins.

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:13 PM, derex3592 said:

I still HATE the GIANT WHITE WRITING on the wings.. I'll keep my Arcadia for now. 

Yup.  And though it may just be an early sample on display--the chest-stripes are still backwards. 

I'll wait for an "anime-accurate-colors" version.  (that may end up being never, but I'm not paying $$$$$ for huge ugly tampos that are wholly inaccurate/inappropriate and would be extremely hard to correct due to overlapping multiple colors)