BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

ok WHEEEWWWW. as i was trying to fill out a the paypal problem thing.  i had sent a message to nin-nin to cancel before processing order as it was the wrong item ordered. and i saw this, so i think i CAN rest now lol.

n2g refund.png

ng22.png

Edited by Negotiator

Just now, Kanedas Bike said:

Went nuts and ordered quite a few 19's

All email confirmation emails received, the only order I attempted and didn't get was at Hobby Search which sold out in like .009 seconds

-b.

Ok. So how many 'few' 19's we're talking about here, B? ;)

3 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Went nuts and ordered quite a few 19's

All email confirmation emails received, the only order I attempted and didn't get was at Hobby Search which sold out in like .009 seconds

-b.

2 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

That's true. But just for the Aile Strike I guess. But... we'll see. ^_^ 

yes b, how manyB))

Just now, Shizuka the Cat said:

OMG, why did I order one from AmiAmi... and another from CDJapan?

Did I really need 2? REALLY?!

I think the whole VF-31A thing got me really worried about sudden and drastic price inflation.

You actually need 3... one for each mode!  LOL

1 minute ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I think the whole VF-31A thing got me really worried about sudden and drastic price inflation.

Yes, you absolutely need/needed 2. One to open, one to keep MISB, or one for Fighter and one for Battroid mode.

-b.

1 minute ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

You are not alone! Better to be sure than none especially if its something you want.

2 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

2 is always a good number for Macross items.:D

1 minute ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Yes, you absolutely need/needed 2. One to open, one to keep MISB, or one for Fighter and one for Battroid mode.

-b.

the correct answer is you need 8. 1 for each mode clean, 1 for each mode with fastpacks, 1 to keep MISB, and one last one to play with.

Just now, anime52k8 said:

the correct answer is you need 8. 1 for each mode clean, 1 for each mode with fastpacks, 1 to keep MISB, and one last one to play with.

*thud*

(the sound you heard was Shizuka having a heart attack and collapsing onto the ground, as her Macross display cabinet falls on top of her and her toy SDF-1 impales her with its arm due to the weight of the shelf pushes plastic thru skin.)

It took a while, but I got my HLJ order confirmation too. Waiting for CDJ to post payment approved status so that I can cancel my HLJ order without worry.

Update: And just like that CDJ comes through, payment approved! If anyone is looking to get one from HLJ keep your eyes open, I'm canceling my order there.

Edited by technoblue