BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

Was able to pick up 2 MB Strikes, and 2 YF-19's, thank you HLJ and CDJapan my go to. 

Also yeah for some reason CDJapan had better EMS rates over SAL, probably an indication that these boxes will be larger then normal. 

Surprised that these items are still up at HLJ and CDJapan, but maybe because they have no discount. 

Just now, Mommar said:

If it makes anyone feel better I also ordered Figuarts Anakin from HLJ and I haven't received and e-mail, nor has that gone up in my Orders folder on the site.  So maybe that's normal?

It is. I just want to see the email before I feel safe lol

1 minute ago, Chronocidal said:

Holy cow CDJapan had me with my heart in my throat.. it took 10 minutes to get from cart to purchase confirmation page :wacko: 

and the page crashed after order summary, now I have to start again urgh. sorry for venting but super frustrating

1 minute ago, jenius said:

I've been checking out at CDJapan for like 10 minutes... I blame adding points..

Just keep going it took me like 7 mins total, and the CC verification system told me the order failed, but it showed up in my order history, just let it keep spinning. 

Just now, jenius said:

I've been checking out at CDJapan for like 10 minutes... I blame adding points..

Yeah, CDJ had me worried and multi-clicking things.. I didn't take the chance adding my points.  I didn't want to give that poor site any more numbers to crunch. :lol: 

NY's down again for maintenance, if it goes up again, I might try for a third.

Amiami is good right? As long as we get the confirmation email from them?

HLJ already dissed me with the 25S before, so I really can't act safe with them, even with a confirmation email...