BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

4 minutes ago, spanner said:

I thought its always been 4pm Japan time?

It has in the past, but both this and the MB Strike Gundam are 6pm for some reason. Some speculate it's because of Golden Week next week.

4 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I always have a hard time with cdj search. Is there a special link or setting like hlj?

I dunno, I wondered the same thing. Right now I'm just refreshing the regular search results hoping to see it there.

4 minutes ago, seti88 said:

I wonder if N-Y will open even later after 6pm JST, since it normally trails the rest....

I also wondered this. Maybe it's easier on them to do this, keep all the pesky impatient people from crashing their servers.

By the by, if you're looking for a 25th Anniversary Yamato YF-19, here's one for cheap-ish:

http://www.anime-export.com/product/38260

Edited by kajnrig

Just now, Chronocidal said:

Is the YF-19 the only item at 6pm, or did they shift all of them?  This might be the gundam rush. :p 

it seems that metal build aile strike will be open at the same time

1 minute ago, kajnrig said:

It has in the past, but both this and the MB Strike Gundam are 6pm for some reason. Some speculate it's because of Golden Week next week.

I dunno, I wondered the same thing. Right now I'm just refreshing the regular search results hoping to see it there.

I also wondered this. Maybe it's easier on them to do this, keep all the pesky impatient people from crashing their servers.

By the by, if you're looking for a 25th Anniversary Yamato YF-19, here's one for cheap:

http://www.anime-export.com/product/38260

Nice! No budget for that thp...

btw N-Y is up again

We literally have technologies where you can swap websites in and out of dev/prod deployment slots almost instantaneously and automatically scale up capacity when they are under load and it's like these stores are running on the web server that sat under my desk in a Uni IT department in the 1990's.

Just now, orindlt said:

We literally have technologies where you can swap websites in and out of dev/prod deployment slots almost instantaneously and automatically scale up capacity when they are under load and it's like these stores are running on the web server that sat under my desk in a Uni IT department in the 1990's.

On a fair note, I don't think they invested in such features because they only get flooded when there's a Macross DX or Metal Build PO.

1 minute ago, CharlesXavier said:

More like randomly competent.

I just ordered the 31J Kai from them and it's prep in progress after 1 hour.

But another item that has been in prep in progress since yesterday has no movement since then.

The last time I've ordered an item they were taken 1-2 days...relax, this people is slowly

4 minutes ago, seti88 said:

I would keep my eyes open tho. With this new 6pm timing, no knowing what effect that could be on retailers listing.

Wonder if 6pm will now become the default time...ahhhh....

I hope not , staying up this late is rough enough.