BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

41 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

The more flaws people point out, the less hype I get. STOP IT! :p

Just listen to sharon and all will be fine...:D

heck you wont even feel your wallet being pummeled...:p

Edited by seti88

Apologies, I meant with the extras. Arm cannon ftw. You are right though, no valk is flawless. I have heard people say the Arcadia vf-0s is pretty damn good however. I chose the Arcadia 19 over the vf--19 because it was more faithful to the Mac plus 19 at the time. Now bandai are having a crack at it, I'm hoping this comes out on top.  

4 hours ago, chyll2 said:

The only thing I need to see in high res photo the toy is the tab / photoshopped tabs.

I don't think the wing tabs will be changed. I want to say it was Jenius that pointed out that it seemed intentional in order to allow the leg missile bays to function with fast packs attached.

Pls sell me your VF-19 Advance to me, for a really good price.  I will not be able to own this mold otherwise, and know that it will go to a good home to someone that has been wanting this for many many years.  Thank you!!!

Edited by Arthurius

4 minutes ago, Sildani said:

IF I can grab 2, I got you Arthurius. 

I think they're looking for a cheap VF-19 ADV for anyone selling off, not a YF-19

Edit,
Oh, you mean youll sell if you get two. Got it

Edited by Zx31

9 hours ago, IXTL said:

21 minutes ago, Zx31 said:

RE: YF-19 Feet

vlcsnap-2017-10-19-15h43m00s072.png

Yeah. 

Maybe just the lighting/angle or something, but the mag-spread shows Bandai YF-19's heels do indeed look more U-shaped than the W-shaped shown in the anime.

Very interesting...

Look at that anhedral! I’ve NEVER seen ANY toy or model kit be able to do THAT!! Unacceptable for the prices we pay for these toys!!!

The heel wouldn't look to bad if it were a little further out and flatter. Maybe future pics will clear it up. Hopefully by the end of today Bandai will update the topics page for the DX YF-19.

VF-19 Advance:

chogokin vf-19 advance 40

YF-19:

31282881_1815411831853657_5585649588863238144_o.jpg.354a5d47bf299981504fd6075b0dd6ec.jpg.cdbc705fa04edfc6acd274a491c72e5b.jpg

11 hours ago, Loop said:

I hope Bandai fixed the tabs with packs on and not just a photoshop like with the 19 Advance, and why the excessive tampo :lol:

I'm pretty sure there's the tab right there. ;)

YF19-tab.jpg.961418e95478ae63cd15b788318f85ba.jpg

7 hours ago, TrickyCustomer said:

Apologies, I meant with the extras. Arm cannon ftw. You are right though, no valk is flawless. I have heard people say the Arcadia vf-0s is pretty damn good however. I chose the Arcadia 19 over the vf--19 because it was more faithful to the Mac plus 19 at the time. Now bandai are having a crack at it, I'm hoping this comes out on top.  

Or any transforming toys for that matter. ;)

4 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Oh MWF, you never fail to disappoint.

I'm still placing my orders, despite the "flaws" and despite all of the tampoo making it look the Valk has a sh!t ton of jailhouse tats.

:p

-b.

Good for you B. I'll probably just get one and sell my VF-19Advance. ^_^ 

Or still ends up getting two. We'll see. :rolleyes:

Edited by no3Ljm

3 hours ago, wmkjr said:

The heel wouldn't look to bad if it were a little further out and flatter. Maybe future pics will clear it up. Hopefully by the end of today Bandai will update the topics page for the DX YF-19.

VF-19 Advance:

chogokin vf-19 advance 40

YF-19:

31282881_1815411831853657_5585649588863238144_o.jpg.354a5d47bf299981504fd6075b0dd6ec.jpg.cdbc705fa04edfc6acd274a491c72e5b.jpg

Highlighting the problem here:

yf-19foot2.jpg.d995673b525b97386ce9f46a98b6dcf4.jpg

The feet are supposed to fit inside the legs.  Not stick up into the airflow above them.  They look way too thick.

Now.. whether that's because they're mis-transformed or not is up for grabs, but they have a distinct hooked shape that has that U-shaped portion sticking above the leg.  And either way, they're still way too short as well, and barely stick past the ankle flaps on the sides of the leg.  They aren't that stubby in any art, at least not in fighter mode.  It looks like Bandai is just ignoring how they look in fighter.

Well that depends how you interpret the rules. The DX Chogokin Valkyries are actually non-scale but it is roughly 1/60. The VF-19Advance is close to 1/66 scale in Battroid-Mode while the old Yamato is 1/61 scale (see http://anymoon.com for reference).  

And technically Arcadia is a different company than Yamato that also released a YF-19 so I would say there are three companies that made a YF-19 with roughly the same size. At least in Fighter-Mode: Bandai-VF-19Adv-3.jpg

Source: http://anymoon.com/blog/?p=8151