BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

22 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Well, could always post in the Wanted section, people here might be willing to let one go.

Heck, I've got 4, and only one's come out of the plastic trays. Doubt I'm alone in having spares either.

Thank you for your response! 

Just finished the Wanted post for it. Here's hoping I get lucky! 

1 minute ago, borgified said:

@Dinosaur -  There's a 5% additional (processing) fee on Jungle's items as they have to do the proper paperwork before shipping it outside Japan for overseas customers and DHL shipping for now given this present situation (Japan and Taiwan is now under a tighter lockdown as the infection numbers are getting higher if you haven noticed). 

Shipping by DHL us not going to be cheap as I got a Yammie 1/60 DYRL Max for  ¥21.5k and the DHL fees was ¥4.5k to get it shipped to British Columbia (total almost ¥29k complete). 

The bigger the box or heavier it gets, it's going to add on price of the item your getting. 

I understand!

I'll definitely keep searching and check on the prices. Thank you again for your help! 

This community is really kind and helpful! :D 

9 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Well, could always post in the Wanted section, people here might be willing to let one go.

Heck, I've got 4, and only one's come out of the plastic trays. Doubt I'm alone in having spares either.

Hi.

Thank you for. your.  advice, I just did the same as I'm looking for the same one.

Have a nice day.

• 1 month later...

Anybody else see a youtube video of someone possibly getting a replacement wing on the leg that keeps popping off from Bandai? The video was in Japanese and at the end of the video there was a card from Bandai Spirits. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Atheonyirh said:

So is there a source of extra hardpoints to share the love from the YF-19's arsenal with my DX 31A, YF-29, and Draken III? Not finding anything on Shapeways so far.

It looks like DX YF-19's missiles and pylons can be fit to DX VF-31's and DX Drakens as per @jenius photos in his YF/VF-19 review.

Bandai-DX-YF-19-25.jpg

Bandai-DX-YF-19-24.jpg

However, I can't remember if YF-29 have slots for pylons under its wings. Same goes for DX VF-25 Renewals. If you're looking for pylons to attach to, you can check @Xigfrid's Shapeway for DX Missiles and Pylons here: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/xigfrid3dshop?section=Missiles+and+Pylons+DX+compatible&s=0

You can also check this thread for Missile/Ordnance for DX toys here: 

41 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

It looks like DX YF-19's missiles and pylons can be fit to DX VF-31's and DX Drakens as per @jenius photos in his YF/VF-19 review.

Bandai-DX-YF-19-25.jpg

Bandai-DX-YF-19-24.jpg

However, I can't remember if YF-29 have slots for pylons under its wings. Same goes for DX VF-25 Renewals. If you're looking for pylons to attach to, you can check @Xigfrid's Shapeway for DX Missiles and Pylons here: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/xigfrid3dshop?section=Missiles+and+Pylons+DX+compatible&s=0

You can also check this thread for Missile/Ordnance for DX toys here: 

Yeah, I knew from Jenius's reviews that the hardpoints work. Just a lot more missiles than hardpoints, so I was hoping to find hardpoint pylons that fit the YF-19's weapons, just the part that clips/pegs onto the wing and a missile or rack attaches to, to use more of the weapons across more aircraft rather than the 6 it comes with (and the dedicated reaction missile racks, I guess). I'd actually remembered Xigfrid's shop from before but it looks like he only has hardpoint pylons to fit his specific printed missiles, not generic ones as it were. Unless I've managed to miss something in looking around, which I'll admit could be the case.

Uh, I guess to be more clear, these lil' guys in specific:image.png.c329ebfddefb02d8056a0c1a759125a3.png

3 minutes ago, Atheonyirh said:

Yeah, I knew from Jenius's reviews that the hardpoints work. Just a lot more missiles than hardpoints, so I was hoping to find hardpoint pylons that fit the YF-19's weapons, just the part that clips/pegs onto the wing and a missile or rack attaches to, to use more of the weapons across more aircraft rather than the 6 it comes with (and the dedicated reaction missile racks, I guess). I'd actually remembered Xigfrid's shop from before but it looks like he only has hardpoint pylons to fit his specific printed missiles, not generic ones as it were. Unless I've managed to miss something in looking around, which I'll admit could be the case.

Uh, I guess to be more clear, these lil' guys in specific:image.png.c329ebfddefb02d8056a0c1a759125a3.png

Got it. So the one you circled I think those can be fit with the VF-31 and the Draken. However, since you mentioned YF-29 on your original post, then that's something you need from Shapeways or anyone who done it before and glue it on the wings (YF-29's & VF-25's). The other way of doing it in case there's none of that available at Shapeways, try to reach out to @Xigfrid or anyone in the Ordnance thread who does 3D stuff and maybe they can do a quick file and send it to Shapeways. Or, you can recast those mounts with DIY Resins.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Got it. So the one you circled I think those can be fit with the VF-31 and the Draken. However, since you mentioned YF-29 on your original post, then that's something you need from Shapeways or anyone who done it before and glue it on the wings (YF-29's & VF-25's). The other way of doing it in case there's none of that available at Shapeways, try to reach out to @Xigfrid or anyone in the Ordnance thread who does 3D stuff and maybe they can do a quick file and send it to Shapeways. Or, you can recast those mounts with DIY Resins.

Yeah, I know they can fit to both. Just a matter of having enough to go around and be a little ordinance fairy. I'll pop in over there and check.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
12 hours ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Sorry to necro, but...

There's hope for 2024

20230428_152010.jpg.d34c6040a3ba1d7f0e711b58aac4024f.jpg20230428_152021.jpg.5b98065684f5d17eabaf9052d3618be4.jpg20230428_152016.jpg.ab2d17b9d96d544c9e9ed46762ca3884.jpg

Oooh. Me likey. :wub: 

11 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Sweet! I love the VF-19 Advance!

Hahaha! I see what you did there. You made me have a second look to the image. :lol: 

Edited by no3Ljm

I pretty much like my Arcadia YF-19 and I'm very hesitant on having multiples out of the VF-1s but since I had the chance to jump in the DX wagon maybe I shouldn't let this one pass out if I have the chance to easily get one. Specially if the 21 comes next, or before...

7 hours ago, Froy said:

I pretty much like my Arcadia YF-19 and I'm very hesitant on having multiples out of the VF-1s but since I had the chance to jump in the DX wagon maybe I shouldn't let this one pass out if I have the chance to easily get one. Specially if the 21 comes next, or before...

It's not a cheap thing to do, but if there's anything to get multiples of, it's the YF-19 full set, because that's pretty much the only good source of weapons for.. well, everything else, unless you're very handy with prepping and painting 3D prints.  The long AMRAAM-looking ones and the HMMs look great on all of the VF-31s.

Really wish they would just release an exclusive weapons pack full of things to put on all of their valks... or, you know, maybe include something in the base package.  Heck, I don't even care if they're painted or assembled, just give me good molded plastic kit of armaments for all of your valks, Bandai. :rolleyes: 

Edited by Chronocidal

Just now, Chronocidal said:

It's not a cheap thing to do, but if there's anything to get multiples of, it's the YF-19 full set, because that's pretty much the only good source of weapons for.. well, everything else, unless you're very handy with prepping and painting 3D prints.  The long AMRAAM-looking ones and the HMMs look great on all of the VF-31s.

Really wish they would just release an exclusive weapons pack full of things to put on all of their valks... or, you know, maybe include something in the base package.  Heck, I don't even care if they're painted or assembled, just give me good molded plastic kit of armaments for all of your valks, Bandai. :rolleyes: 

I'd love to get kinda down-sized RMS-1 missiles and DRYL micro-missile pods for display in Battroid mode. 

Since I recently got me a VF-1S strike to be displayed in Battroid mode I feel it kinda incomplete without them and the ones that came with missile set look way to big. 

26 minutes ago, Froy said:

I'd love to get kinda down-sized RMS-1 missiles and DRYL micro-missile pods for display in Battroid mode. 

Since I recently got me a VF-1S strike to be displayed in Battroid mode I feel it kinda incomplete without them and the ones that came with missile set look way to big. 

I need to make some custom pylons to just stick the Hasegawa 1/48 missiles on the Bandai DX.  Still can't believe how bad those pylons are.  <_< 

10 hours ago, Angesdad said:

Hopefully they fix the vertical stabilizer pin and upgrade packaging so nobody ends up with a broken head laser.😝

🙃 it would be nice if they made the vertical fin less loose ...on the packaging maybe unlikely they would change it.....

wouldn't mind if it didn't come with any accessories besides what is on display here, if that meant those things would then be sold separately. just imagine all missile packs you could buy. even better if the same happened with the advanced and its pack.

its my dream to have all the weapons, most importantly the arm cannon, with an advanced pack, all together on just either one of the versions of the 19. its bandai though, so its definitely never gonna happen. even if they did it, the way they announce things would ruin any ability to plan to collect the pieces a la carte like that ☹️

.. i think it will just be the same with the 2018 Full Set Pack ver., Bandai just "Revive" it so fans who missed before can get it with normal prices, because DX YF-19 these days are ridiculously overprice.. i personally feel like between Arcadia and Bandai they had "an under the table agreement" not to cross some particular/specific characteristics when they produce the same fighter jet..