BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

On 5/2/2018 at 5:00 PM, tjdetweiler said:

Hi guys! New to the board! Came from RJ Boards!

Always admired Macross figures and been a big fan of the series but never had an actual Macross toy (I only had a very small plastic one when I was a kid)

Seen my uncle's collection of jets and always admired jet fighters ever since!

I'm looking forward to this release and looks like this would be my first DX Macross chogokin figure! I mainly collect MBs and SoCs :)

Welcome,,..so you finally took the red pill. :lol:

let me be the first to give you a glimpse of the future. :p

yf-19.gif.9794b914738ac29bb1bb6da18e06e2d4.gif

On 5/3/2018 at 9:37 PM, Lolicon said:

On a side note, the price of the VF-19 Advance increased after the YF-19 preorder? 

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1087838829&ref=list

This is one is  for Y30 000 and it looks like is in a very condition just a small dent at the lower left corner and another in the upper right seeing it from behind,  

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1064325144&ref=1077603760

On 5/3/2018 at 11:37 PM, Lolicon said:

On a side note, the price of the VF-19 Advance increased after the YF-19 preorder? 

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1087838829&ref=list

After seeing all the gaudy tampo on the YF-19, I'm keeping my VF-19 Advance. I rarely display my VF's with their canopies open, so the only things that appeal to me are the YF-19's accessories.

1 hour ago, TheLoneWolf said:

After seeing all the gaudy tampo on the YF-19, I'm keeping my VF-19 Advance. I rarely display my VF's with their canopies open, so the only things that appeal to me are the YF-19's accessories.

Those accessories are just too good. You'd have enough missiles to fill out the YF-19 and still have left over for one or two 31.

On 5/4/2018 at 3:47 PM, F360 said:

Welcome,,..so you finally took the red pill. :lol:

let me be the first to give you a glimpse of the future. :p

yf-19.gif.9794b914738ac29bb1bb6da18e06e2d4.gif

hahahahahaha! thanks for the warm wallet exploding welcome!!

Yes! Next one that I'm looking forward is the VF-1J 1/48

nice! hopefully it stays on long enough for those who missed out can order.

cdj can be slow during pre-orders but stick with it!

btw, since there is a countdown clock, guess even those who havent subscribed to the mailing list will know when its being sold..

Edited by seti88