BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

3 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

No confirmation email yet. WORRYING.

like it's only been five minutes calm down

DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN

tenor.gif?itemid=4522242

for real though, I'm starting to freak the frakk out over the lack of confirmation email.

1 minute ago, anubis20 said:

Ive managed to get to the order confirmation screen before and never got the email and never got my item.

Really? Should I order another set again, just in case? I never got my confirmation yet.

Just now, rdrunner said:

damn i put in the order twice at HLJ, no confirmations...

I did that with the VF-31S and I got both confirmation emails, I then proceed to cancel one as they have a 1 per customer rule. Just drop them a msg to let them know you will cancel the other one and you will be fine

Just now, kajnrig said:

Managed to secure one at Amiami... if confirmation page is anything to go by. I won't celebrate until the confirmation email shows up.

agree - damn I was too busy putting in a duplicate order at HLJ and missed the Amiami window (and it was constantly down as well)

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

Really? Should I order another set again, just in case? I never got my confirmation yet.

Yup thats why i hate they dont give you an order number at the confirmation screen. I emailed them with a screenshot and said “tough luck”