BANDAI DX YF-19!!

seti88

Just now, Valkyrie Griffon said:

Sorry for confusion. Is this just a reissue? Didn't they do this valk already? Or am I thinking of the VF-19 Advance?

You are thinking of the VF-19Advance which is very similar except for accessories and possibly a different canopy.

Whoa, pre-order on the 27th of April? That came out of nowhere!

Hope there's a pay later option for this because I'm definitely in for one although I already have the VF-19 Advance (I knew there was a reason why I didn't spend money on the VF-31A :D) Those missiles are way too tempting, and this will be my first Macross Plus Valkyrie if I manage to get one.

Here's hoping that Bandai will make a YF-21 to go along with this. :wub: 

13 minutes ago, dur said:

Hi there, I'm kind of a newbie in terms of PO madness (only ever did it for the 31J).

Does this mean I should be up at 3am EDT on Saturday, technically?  My memories from the last time I did PO madness are fuzzy :)

4/27 16:00 in Japan means you'd have to be ready at 3 AM Eastern time very early Friday morning.

1 minute ago, Lolicon said:

4/27 16:00 in Japan means you'd have to be ready at 3 AM Eastern time very early Friday morning.

Don't the preorders typically start at 2am EST?  Of did I miss the time for this one in particular.....

It wouldn't be on the Tamashii website as it's not a web exclusive. (Correct me if I'm wrong on this.)

You might start seeing store pages popping up in a couple days or so, from my two experiences with these premium figures. Hobby Search typically has one up a day or so in advance, just with the item listed as Discontinued or some such thing that grays out the purchasing box. Same with Amiami. HLJ won't show a page until the item officially goes on preorder, and the quickest way to find it is to use the Advanced Search function (thus my link in the previous page).

I'd imagine that CDJ, Big in Japan, NY, etc. will have pages up in the upcoming days as well. IIRC, NY has a countdown timer to preorder launch.

2 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I've got Friday off coincidentally. My body is ready.

I don't need a following day -- off. Period. I stay up late no matter what until I secure a preorder. That's how dedicated I am. Remember, This. Is. Macross! :lol:

1 hour ago, F360 said:

Was there a price shown yet?  is it gonna be 28,000 yen?

The vf-19advance was already 24840 yen msrp

Y28000? If that what it is, Bandai prices is just going up from here on now. Now I have a reason to stop buying. Hahaha! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Eslim109 said:

Can someone please provide the sites that will be, or most likely be, selling the YF-19? (And I'm assuming these same sites will sell the MB Strike Gundam)

Most general online Japanese shops for regular release:
HobbySearch, HobbyLinkJapan, AmiAmi, Nippon-Yasan, CDJapan, BigInJapan, Anime-Export, Nin-Nin, MyKombini, Loopaza, etc.

For Tamashii Web Exclusives:
Nippon-Yasan, CDJapan, BigInJapan, Anime-Export, MyKombini, Loopaza.

If I missed anything, please feel free to add to the list.

Edited by no3Ljm

20 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

does anyone know if this will have the forearm cannon?

Hey David. Not sure why you got downvoted for that question. :unknw:

But to answer your question, I know based on what everyone posted here and some pics. It will come with Fast Packs, Fold Booster, and an array of missiles. Probably Yang Neumann will be included too. ^_^

Just now, no3Ljm said:

Hey David. Not sure why you got downvoted for that question. :unknw:

But to answer your question, I know based on what everyone posted here and some pics. It will come with Fast Packs, Fold Booster, and an array of missiles. Probably Yang Neumann will be included too. ^_^

it's the same person w/ mental issues.

awe man no forearm cannon<_<

1 minute ago, davidwhangchoi said:

it's the same person w/ mental issues.

awe man no forearm cannon<_<

Yeah. I think as what @spacemanoeuvres mentioned from the previous page, the Arm Cannon was just mentioned in the podcast. But who knows, right? I mean, Bandai included that useless Pin Point Barrier effects on the Frontier VF-19Advance version which we all know it didn't even transformed to Battroid mode for it to use the said effect parts. Maybe this time they will sweetened the deal by including the Arm Cannon. ;) 

On 4/20/2018 at 9:49 AM, Pedro2k6 said:

With fold dildo and the ammo pack ,maybe with out the frontier busters.

24129561_1467894459990201_7585091738430523616_n.jpg.832f9cbc2a89321240f8b6df9c256248.jpg

On 4/20/2018 at 10:49 AM, spacemanoeuvres said:

I believe the MW podcast has an episode where they discussed the YF-19 display. I want to say they described the arm canon used during competition/testing in M+

The arm cannon was discovered in place of the gunpod under the fuselage in fighter mode, discussed in the podcast.
Lets wait and see, hope they don't ultimately decide to remove it...and yes the punch effects would better served to be included here.

2 hours ago, eXis10z said:

OMG dx yf-19 and mb strike po on same day.

And after the Kairos debacle does that mean lesser competition to po from NY from the people here? I assume it'll be slightly easier. :ph34r:

Guys, dont order in NY, they clearly cannot deliver on their promise. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, eXis10z said:

OMG dx yf-19 and mb strike po on same day.

And after the Kairos debacle does that mean lesser competition to po from NY from the people here? I assume it'll be slightly easier. :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, chyll2 said:

Guys, dont order in NY, they clearly cannot deliver on their promise. :ph34r:

giphy.gif