Bandai Sv-262 DX valk

seti88

Well I was going to join in pre-order madness for this but... it was at 11:30am my time and normally I'd have wifi at work I could use to do this.. but of course today or all days the wifi was not working properly and I couldn't load any web pages. I probably wouldn't have gotten it anyway.. but now I'll never know.

Some people are ordering through a custom software (botlike) over NY I think, otherwise it is impossible to understand how to stuck at cart.

You know there could be some merit to that idea, also could be why we got lucky over at HLJ since the search function was just about useless and the bots couldn't find it.

You know there could be some merit to that idea, also could be why we got lucky over at HLJ since the search function was just about useless and the bots couldn't find it.

Yea i was hastily searching for SV-262 and didnt get anything :lol: . If it wasnt for the link here i wouldve missed it.

Edited by anubis20

Ideas when these might become generally available? I missed out on the HMR Max and am also kicking myself for it, though at $260 shipped, I'm not as mad about missing out on this.

I'm even considering going the 1/72 and Mecha Colle route for all of my Delta needs unless the DX's became a lot easier to find.

Geez, I even find myself thinking about knock offs, though, something tells me there won't be for Delta unless it somehow takes China by storm.

AWW Fu**. I completely forgot about this. I've been sporting a nasty cold all week, I was super drugged up and went to sleep. Great now how am i going to get this.

+1

I'm even considering going the 1/72 and Mecha Colle route for all of my Delta needs unless the DX's became a lot easier to find.

Same here.

The problem is once I decal and clear coat, there is no way they will transform correctly again.

Wait a minute!? The seller is Bandai??

No. It's a store called 'アイランド店' (Island Store). Bandai was just mentioned as a company link because it was manufactured by them. And ofcourse when you clicked their link, it will show all Bandai products available via Amazon.

AmiAmi preorders are stories parents tell their children.

Funny that this is the first time my order when thru successfully at AmiAmi over PO madness. The only reason why I did it because I'm not so sure if I can wait more until HLJ posted theirs because I was sleepy already. Because HLJ sometimes posted theirs on-time. And sometimes 2-3 hours later. And it's ironic too at the same time since HLJ posted theirs minutes after AmiAmi went sold out. And there I was minutes after staring at it if I will PO at HLJ too and just cancel what I have with AmiAmi. But like everyone said, you can't cancel from AmiAmi and so far I don't have bad experience with them so I'll just continue with that order. ^_^

Ideas when these might become generally available? I missed out on the HMR Max and am also kicking myself for it, though at $260 shipped, I'm not as mad about missing out on this.

Geez, I even find myself thinking about knock offs, though, something tells me there won't be for Delta unless it somehow takes China by storm.

Online? Probably upon release date or a week before the physical release. But at this point, no one knows.

Same here.

The problem is once I decal and clear coat, there is no way they will transform correctly again.

Uhm. Buy multiples for all modes, I guess. :rolleyes:

AmiAmi preorders are stories parents tell their children.

Stuff of legends...right up there with the fabled Hobbysearch preorder.

Anywho, anyone preordered via Loopaza? As much as would've rather waited for a discount I got one through them as I was at work during PO time and due to the unpredictable nature of the job, couldn't be positive that I'd be able to log in at that time. We'll see how it pans out I guess.

Ummm...why would you buy something on auction that won't be released for another six months? :huh:

And, doesn't the seller get paid up front?

It seems like a risky venture to me. What if the item never gets released? Or recalled?

To answer this, that's what scalpers do. And why? It's because there's still people who falls for it as per jvm's YJA links post. Plain and simple. B))

PO madness be damned! :wacko: I hope there are enough of these floating around after release for those of us who missed out (like me). I want Keith's more for the 'Anubis' head than any other factor. If they release his version in another color scheme down the road, I'd still be satisfied, as long as it's not really wonky (but this is Macross- wonky color schemes and large prints of the featured females are always a potential threat to otherwise lovely valks). <_<

Well, slight spoilers for the series finale, but more colors of the 262 do appear, so we can all hope they wind up as web exclusives.

Honestly, I'm more interested in buying up any variant of the 262 I can find than any of the VF-31s... except maybe Mirage's and Chuck's, and the A model. The 31 is just more of the "usual" Macross fighter, while the 262 is a truly original and unique design.

I'd love if they work out a way to do the VF-22 as well, and would really love to see them make that variable F-104 we saw in a few old photos.

Anyway, I'm waiting to see how orders go at release time. The pre-order madness is clearly not going anywhere, but the recent Hi Metal releases seem to be pretty easy to come by at release date, so maybe people are getting wise to the scams. I'm currently counting more supply at release to get a Max HMR, as well as a Hayate 31, so here's hoping it happens across the board.

Well, slight spoilers for the series finale, but more colors of the 262 do appear, so we can all hope they wind up as web exclusives.

Honestly, I'm more interested in buying up any variant of the 262 I can find than any of the VF-31s... except maybe Mirage's and Chuck's, and the A model. The 31 is just more of the "usual" Macross fighter, while the 262 is a truly original and unique design.

I'd love if they work out a way to do the VF-22 as well, and would really love to see them make that variable F-104 we saw in a few old photos.

Anyway, I'm waiting to see how orders go at release time. The pre-order madness is clearly not going anywhere, but the recent Hi Metal releases seem to be pretty easy to come by at release date, so maybe people are getting wise to the scams. I'm currently counting more supply at release to get a Max HMR, as well as a Hayate 31, so here's hoping it happens across the board.

Please point me out to the Hikaru 1J when those come out!

PO madness be damned! :wacko: I hope there are enough of these floating around after release for those of us who missed out (like me). I want Keith's more for the 'Anubis' head than any other factor. If they release his version in another color scheme down the road, I'd still be satisfied, as long as it's not really wonky (but this is Macross- wonky color schemes and large prints of the featured females are always a potential threat to otherwise lovely valks). <_<

Here's hoping! :)

Ooh, I love that Red scheme!

Meh it's ok, but if it has the 'Anubis' head, then I'm interested, if I don't manage to score Keith's.

The 104, the VF-9, and the VF-22 all have potential for Bandai- I hope they milk it dry. :p Esp the 22, to stand alongside the 19 Advance.

Meh it's ok, but if it has the 'Anubis' head, then I'm interested, if I don't manage to score Keith's.

The 104, the VF-9, and the VF-22 all have potential for Bandai- I hope they milk it dry. :p Esp the 22, to stand alongside the 19 Advance.

You know the 104 as you refer to it has an actual in-universe designation now right? It's the Sv-154.

I can't remember the episode but it was early on, maybe within the first quarter of the series. I don't remember seeing it transform though. It seems it would make a really skinny battroid though.

Edited by Loop

We've never seen it transform, nor is there any art for it that I am aware of, but the name was given in background materials for the Sv-262 (either in the model kits or on the blu-rays).